Interview with @StormySkiesM

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

I like writing romance and fantasy stories the most, but at times I would just go with the flow. When I have an idea I think is good, I will start planning a story and writing it even if I don't feel comfortable with the genre yet.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

They're short in some stories and semi-long in other. I think I began writing longer chapters in the last few months, because I'm feeling more confident in my character development and plot-building skills. I try to write chapters longer than three pages in my newest book.

3. Do you update your books often?

I try to update them once in a week or more often. Sometimes things get in the way, like university, homework or lack of motivation, but I try to deal with these problems the best I can.

4. What is your favorite type of music?

That's definitely K-pop! My favourite bands are B.A.P, Infinite, VIXX, Shinee, Super Junior and many other. I also like listening to Rock, Metal, Symphonic metal and Instrumental music.

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

I would like to meet Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. She's my favourite heroine ever. She is kind, brave, strong, prepared to make sacrifices, but she isn't the kind of girl to stand by and let the people who hurt her loved ones get away with it. She tries to do the right thing. I feel like I could learn a lot from her.

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

Casual. I don't like dressing up, so I always wear comfortable clothes.

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

To be honest, I don't really remember. It was a long time ago. I think it was when I was looking for some book on the internet, but instead stumbled upon a story on Wattpad with a similar name. I only got the courage to upload my stories to the site a few months ago.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

I like making covers for my stories. I have never made a cover for someone else, but I'm always willing to try.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

No, but that's one of my goals. I would love to try writing a story with someone else, because I feel that this way, the idea would be developed a lot better. Most of the time when I'm writing, I get carried away and forget some important part of the story, or I get writer's block and can't write for days. Having another person on the team would certainly make the story better.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

If I didn't feel like answering questions, I wouldn't have asked to be interviewed.