Interview with @pinstripedpants

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

I would have to say fantasy. I haven't published a wattpad fantasy story yet, mainly because I haven't gotten any good ideas, but I've written some fantasy short stories for school and I find them super fun to write.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

Short. My average chapter length is about two pages and my longest chapter is a whopping four pages. So yes, very, very short.

3. Do you update your books often?

Pretty Often. Usually about two to three times a week.

4. What is your favorite type of music? Do you have any favorite band in mind?

Alternative! I absolutely love music as well as I love a bunch of different artists, but I would say my favorite band is Two Door Cinema Club. Runner-ups are Magic Man, Passion Pit, and Bastille.

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

Tris Prior! She is strong confident, daring, and a bunch of other things I strive to be.

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

Casual, cozy, and colorful. I wear jeans and converse all the time, but in the summer I will wear super colorful neon-ish outfits.

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

One of my best friends, whose username is StripedPanda1, texted me her story. I looked at it and then her account and I ended up getting really interested in the whole thing, so I decided to make my own account!

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

I do make some covers, but I've only made one for someone else so far.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

Nope. I was planning to once, but it didn't really work out.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

Probably not. I would feel terrible for letting you down.