Interview with @ronyswizzle

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

fantasy/romance. You can get hooked so easily to the fantasy, and at the same time there is love and passion. you can just escape to another imaginary world but still relate to the emotions and love that the characters feel. they just have a little something extra haha.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

short but i am trying to make them longer

3. Do you update your books often?

it's hard to balance between school and updating my books but i try to update once a week.

4. What is your favorite type of music?

pop,rock,rap

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

Evan woods from My wattpad love, He is sweet and kind

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

i just choose whatever seems awesome

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

when i heard my friends taking about this amazing website called "wattpad" that you can write and read books on it for free.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

well i recently joined a couple of girls who are working on a project where you can write songs or create music for books

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

well i never tried it as i said i have to balance between updating here and my studies.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

yeah but if didn't feel like answering questions at all, i would have never asked for an interview.