Interview with @Myrror

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

Fantasy and Mystery/Thriller.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

That depends entirely on what they contain. Some are short to maintain a feel of urgency and mystery, while chapters with explanations and meatier scenes are naturally longer.

3. Do you update your books often?

Yes, as often as I can.

4. What is your favorite type of music?

I listen to a variety of music as long as it's pleasing to the ears. Rock, pop, instrumental...the list goes on.

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

I'd say meeting Harry Potter would be nice. It'll be great to talk to him and see how he's really like.

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

Style? Casual, perhaps. Or should I say, unremarkable.

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

A friend introduced the site to me.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

I prowl the forums a lot, helping other users whenever I can.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

Not at all. I don't find the idea of working with someone on something as intimate as writing very appealing - but that's just my personal opinion. Unless it's someone I personally know, then I might consider it.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

I don't mind answering these questions at all! It is called an interview for a reason, anyway. But, if the situation called for it and there are certain questions I wouldn't be able to answer, then, yes, I might have.