Interview with @Just_Pretending_

Show this dude some respect because out of all my interviews, he came out with the best answers so far :P

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

Easily my favorite genre when writing (and reading!) books is werewolf. It's like, a secret pleasure of mine. I really don't tell anybody about it. *scoots into a corner and goes to Ao3* XD

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

When I first started writing, I saw long chapters as sort of a daunting task. When I continued writing, I found out that many readers (myself included) like long chapters. And no, not like twenty-paged chapters for me. Right now, though, I would say I write long-ish chapters, around the length of eight Wattpad pages.

3. Do you update your books often?

I am a sporadic updater. I go long times while focusing on one book, (many of which are not yet published) and then to another, and then to one of my published books. Technically speaking, I do update often, but not to the readers of some of my stories. I probably update my [published] stories maybe twice a month on average. More than some writers I know...;D

4. What is your favorite type of music?

My favorite type of music....That's a hard question. I like TONS of music. I listen to Gaga, Paramore, Twenty-One Pilots, Train, Poison, Credence Clearwater Revival, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift (oh mer gersh she is my lady crush, Taylor is) and a lot more. I listen to every genre; my main genre that i listen to out of all of them is pop/alternative, though.

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

You see, this is one of those questions that if someone asks them, your mind seems to have been wiped clean with Windex. Let me think. Out of ALL of them, my favorite character would be Giovannie off of I Tempted Him With A Kiss. HILARIOUS! He would be my beeessstttt friend. We'd get along perfectly. He's all hyper and I'm all hyper and it would be like an atom bomb went off in the middle of a Skittles factory. Just...TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

I say that my everyday style is calm but dripping with sarcasm. Even my clothes seem to say that! I usually wear plain colors-

"EWWWWWWW he wears plain colors?!?!" *Looks around defiantly*

"Damn right I do!"

And I always wear converse. Best type of shoe ever. If only they had some type of shoe insurance on them, because with as sweet as they look, they really don't hold together.

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

I first found Wattpad when I figured out that my library didn't carry the books that I wanted. I looked online, typing in "Free Ebooks: Write and Read", and Wattpad popped up! Best decision of my life.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

I really only read and write. If you count making most of your covers for yourself, then yes, I make book covers. For myself. Except for one. Which hasn't been published yet.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

No, I keep everything that I write within a special circle of friends. I have one that's a poet, another that is a fanfiction writer, and I guess that I'm the gay lovestory guy. 0-o I only share my writings with few in my personal life.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

No, I would have told you if this was too many questions! This is really my first interview, (shhhhhh!) and I'm really excited to see what happens. I would have played friggin' Twenty Questions and it wouldn't have bothered me!