Interview with @HiddenHideously

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

Humour, hands down. I'm pretty much useless at writing other genres.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

Short. I often get anxious to publish chapters.

3. Do you update your books often?

No, thanks to the pleasures of the MDC. *shot*

4. What is your favorite type of music?

I guess it depends, but I mostly listen to electro or anything that sounds good and has a fast beat.

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

Bluebear from the 13 1/2 lives of Captain Bluebear. That book marked my childhood.

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

*if style as in clothes*

Casual, a bit laid back. Nothing too revealing, though.

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

Back in the time when I was obsessed with Creepypasta, I searched for a fanfiction on Google. And thus, I immediately fell in love with Wattpad, but only created an account a few months later.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

MDC-related stuff, and yes, that includes covers and banners, despite sucking terribly at it.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

No, but it sounds fun. I just wouldn't be too dedicated and would probably slack all the time.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

Yesh.

Also, PEACE OUT BROS! ✌️