Interview with @demonxseed

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

I like Young Adult and New Adult the most.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

By Wattpad standards, they're pretty average, about 2-4 pages.

3. Do you update your books often?

I update once a week.

4. What is your favorite type of music? Any bands in mind?

I like all different kinds of music. My favorites are Fall Out Boy, showtunes, and 95% of the songs that were featured on Glee. :P

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

That's a tough one. I guess I would have to say Hector Zeroni from Holes. He's the kind of person that keeps to himself, and doesn't acknowledge the stupidity of others. Kind of like me.

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

Pajamas. If I could wear pajamas to work, I would be so happy.

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

I was on Fanfiction.net, but I didn't like the community. I searched around the internet, and stumbled across Wattpad. I've been hooked ever since.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

I make trailers, and I offer critiques and general advice.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

No. I don't work well with others, and I have issues about depending on others to get things done.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me? What would you have said?

If I didn't want to answer the questions, I would tell you. Then again, if I didn't want to answer the questions, this interview wouldn't exist. :P

(ME: I'll have to one day ask for a trailer :P)