Interview with @VideoGAmer123

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

My favorite genre is kind of a big mystery. It really depends on my mood but most of it is horror with a dash of teen life such as drugs, murder, and LOTS of swearing.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

Err, maybe in the middle. Depends how much stuff I have to put in it.

3. Do you update your books often?

4. What is your favorite type of music?

I really love, LOVE, rock but once in a while hip-hop because of the beats.

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

I would love to meet Johnny from The Outsiders and The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod. Johnny is like the smart and nicest person you could meet. He's a bit jumpy after what happened to him and I just really like him. Vladimir is strong, confident, and he loves his aunt and uncle more than anything. He's been through a lot and I would love to have a vampire friend. :)

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

My everyday style would be Jordan's and Converse with blue skinny jeans and a colorful T-shirt or a band merch whenever I feel awesome. And of course, my bracelets.

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

My sister told me about and I got into it when I was 12. I love it a lot.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

Yes! I'm moving around in the MDC thread because I would like to know how to make covers, banners, icons, etc. I'm a bit rusty.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

No but my friend wanted me and her to become co-writers. I told her I wasn't sure because of school.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

I love to answer easy questions! These questions were the bomb!