Interview with @despairity

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

I find Adventure or Poetry easiest but my favorite is probably Science Fiction. :P

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

Eh, they're not super short but my longest one is only 4k words so I guess medium length.

3. Do you update your books often?

Often enough, I hope! I try to have a little bit pre-written before I update.

4. What is your favorite type of music? 

Rock or indie rock. Or dubstep XD which is a little random.

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

Kelsier from the Mistborn trilogy. He's so clever and his personality is so great, I've always wanted to write a character like him.

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

I wear a lot of jeans and stripes because I'm lazy and because stripes are one of the few patterns allowed by my school. Casual bohemian? Haha, I don't actually know how to describe it though. Preppy?

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

Back in February one of my friends wanted me to vote on all her stories so I made an account to do that and forgot about it until July-ish, when I got more active.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

I offer writing advice and critiques. :)

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

No, I feel like I'm a little hard to work with and my schedule is nonexistent XD.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

Probably--if I was feeling lazy I might have just never replied but I try not to do that.