Interview with @FantasyFairy

1. What is your favourite genre while writing books?

My favourite genre of books to write are urban fantasy, horror and I'm interested in the paranormal so anything with ghosts, the "Other Side" or witchcraft interests me and I love to try and provoke some type of emotion in my readers that they will remember (such as fear, love for the characters, anger, etc), so hopefully my stories do that.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

My chapters for my YA Urban Fantasy Novel, "SPLIT BLOOD: THE ANCIENT CODEX - PART ONE" are quite long as this is a published full novel and each chapter is approximately 25 Microsoft Word pages so I have had to break them down into parts of 2 - 3 Wattpad pages.

The other stories I have on here (such as; "THE ORCUS GAMES: BLOOD MOON) are novella's and therefore the chapters are shorter.

3. Do you update your books often?

My story YA Urban Fantasy story, "THE ORCUS GAMES: BLOOD MOON" is a completed story but the other 2 stories that follow this one are not.

My YA Urban Romance Fantasy story, "SPLIT BLOOD: THE ANCIENT CODEX - PART ONE" is updated every Friday.

4. What is your favorite type of music?

I love all types of music and use it as inspiration when writing my stories but I'm a 90s Indie, Rock and Nu Metal fan so anything from, "Garbage", "No Doubt", "Limp Bizkit", "Nirvana", "Skunk Anansie", "Korn", "Linkin Park", "System of a Down", "Machine Head" and much more...

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

I would love to meet the old style, Gothic "Dracula" and I think he would be suave, cunning, alluring and much more gruesome than the modern day vampires (as long as I wasn't the victim! lol)

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

My everyday style changes all the time as everyday I wake up in a different mood.

My style has ranged from clean cut to Gothic or someday's I just like to be comfortable in some jeans and a t-shirt or it may change to prissy!

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

A friend of mine was on here and told me about it and I came on as I was on another similar site but found it wasn't for me so as soon as I came on here, I haven't looked back as everyone has been so positive and inspiring.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

I have book covers and that's it for the time being as I am just concentrating on the stories at the moment and networking with more amazing readers and writers.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

I haven't taken the time to look into this but I would not rule it out in the future.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

Sure, if you would have asked! lol (or if we were generally talking in an email) ;)