Interview with @Alicia17b

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

I love all genres except romantic vampire/werewolf.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

They’re long and average (between 3-7 pages). But some of my chapters are longer than seven pages.

3. Do you update your books often?

I update whenever my chapter is ready... (ME; Best answer yet :P)

4. What is your favorite type of music?

I love rock, pop, and country.

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

In a published book, it would be Tobias from Divergent. He’s sweet and kind and intelligent also. On here, I would love to meet Oslo from The Future Isn’t Bright by NemoNemo; he’s just funny and I love his character.

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

What do you mean? Like for clothing, my life style, or writing? Clothing: I just choose whatever seems awesome and whatever I have. Life: Sleeping, watching television, writing (obviously), and listening to music. Writing: I am very descriptive and I write first person and present tense.

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

I was writing on Facebook and someone had messaged me to come here.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

No. I’m terrible with designing. I also do help with how to write and simple things like that. You can always check my How to: Guide book called For the Newbies.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

No. I only co-wrote once and that was with a best friend of mine whom I know in person and we made a collection of poems. But other than that, I despise the idea of co-writing.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

Yeah. But then again, if I didn’t feel like answering questions at all, I would have never asked to have an interview.