{6} Tell Me It Was A Dream

It's not that I was feeling something warm encircling my back. No it definitely wasn't that. It wasn't that I'd just gotten the best sleep I'd had in weeks, stress and nightmare free. 

One of the side effects of being a super -aside from always being exhausted from the overuse of powers- is that we have terrible nightmares. I had no idea why, and quite frankly I don't want to know, it's just always been like that. 

So maybe, having two supers sleeping in the same room, having equally bad nightmares, cancels each other out. Maybe, two wrongs make an amazing right.

Let's just stop for a second.

In honour of full disclosure I'm going to be honest. 

I ... had a dream about Will.

Admittedly one of his powers is to plant images into people’s brains, so I hoped that was it, but let's be honest here. We all know that Will and I very nearly made out at the Halloween party, and he was sleeping in my room. 

Let me just tell you about this dream.

Okay so it started off with me dressed in a loose dress, my hair its natural red, and wearing the hood and the mask because I was about to rob a rich family, cleaning their safe out. 

The mansion was on the coast somewhere, and the dream started off with me taking the contents of their safe and chucking it all into the safe-zone, and then leaving a red ribbon in the safe so they know it was the Red Spirit who robbed them. Then when I turned around to make my escape, Will was standing there. 

He was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt, but man did he look good. Must've been the personality I had in this dream, probably was just always horny. He was standing there with his hands in his pockets, shaking his head with that small smirk playing at his lips.

"Wren, you're being a bad girl again aren't you?" 

My horny-dream-self (as I shall hence-forth be known) gave a slight giggle and purred in reply, "I guess I have a lot to learn." 

He stepped back, leaning against a desk that had suddenly materialized, "Well then, maybe I should teach you." The smirk full blown on his lips.

At this point my horny-dream-self dashed forward, throwing her hands around his neck and attacking his lips with vigor. We molded together like clay, electricity seeming to strike at every nerve ending. I'd never felt something like that before, in a dream or waking life. 

His hands traveled down to my thighs, cupping them and wrapping them around him, then flipped us so I was positioned on the desk. 

Just as his hands started to creep up my shirt -meaning just when it was getting good- I woke up. 

That was the content of the Horny-dream-self dream that I experienced while Spectre was asleep on the floor of my bedroom. 

Not a good combination I can tell you that right now. 

I jerked awake, gasping for air like I actually had been making out with someone, noticing that the sun was barely about to come up, I collapsed back down onto my bed.

I wasn't alone.

As soon as I lay back down, an arm wrapped around my waist, making me feel instantly warm. 

My foggy mind was still half asleep, and wondered for a minute if I was still having a horny-dream about a certain someone. Or if this was really happening, and at some point Will had climbed into my bed while I was asleep. 

Despite how good it felt in his arms, this was not on.

But ... it's up to me to have a little bit of fun, isn't it?