{15} Ready? Fight!

And we're back in business folks. Took me a bit but I finally got the ball rolling again. Just letting you know that this still has a far way to go. Far Far FAR way to go before it's finished. I'm estimating at least 35 chapters or more.

Which would be my longest story so far? Anyway, comments pleaaaase? Pretty please?

Read on!

***

"THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE YOU BETRAYED WHEN YOU JOINED HER!" Eira screamed at Will, flicking her wrist and making a whip of lighting and fire strike the ground around him, trying to get at him although was too fast. He'd had lost of practice dodging attacks, mostly mine, so he was still managing to get out of the way of most of them.

I teleported to above her, falling instantly on top of her to send her crashing to the ground. With a grunt she pushed me off, making the ground shake and grumble.

"Eira! You don't want to do this!" Will yelled back, holding up a hand, "You don't know what we have to say!"

"Yes I do!" She flipped over so she looked like she was about to take off running then and then shot into the air, flying towards Will.

"NO!" I felt my clothes rip as I transformed into a massive eagle, flying behind her and trying to catch up.

With a squawk I felt my talons dig into her leg and she fell to the ground, but then threw out a hand and shot me with a bolt of lightning and air.

I was blown backwards, landing on my back across the field from where Eira and Will were. I shifted back into a human, reaching into the safe-zone for some leggings and a jumper before teleporting back into the fray.

"EIRA!" I shrieked instantly when my eyes landed on her.

She had just lowered her hand from striking Will with a bolt of lightning.

He was lying on the ground smoking and twitching. Eyes staring at the sky above him without seeing it.

My heart stopped, halted in whatever it had been doing before because this was more important.

Will looked like he was dead, and whatever possible ally we would've had in Eira went straight out the window.

I lifted my eyes to her; she was standing there defensively, looking between Will and me.

I don't really know what I was thinking but I didn't even need to teleport, I darted forward instantly and punched her in the face so hard that her nose started gushing blood and she rubbed her face but was still very conscious.

"You'll pay for that." She murmured, cracking her jaw and holding her nose.

I jerked my chin towards Will, where he laid on the round currently still twitching, "And you'll pay for that asshat."

Her eye twitched, and she tried to dart up into the air so she could get some range.

I opened the safe-zone and opening another entrance in front of her face, I punched her in the face again. She came crashing down, but she was up again just as fast, making the ground shake so I couldn't run to her.

If she thought that would’ve stopped me then she had a whole other thing coming. Clenching my fists, teleported over so I was standing next to her. Nearly stumbling with how much energy this fight was taking (I had also done a full body shift as well as a normal shift, on top of all the teleporting this was taking its toll) I kneed her in the side.

She twisted, her hand striking out and her nails catching my face. Clawing into my cheek.

"FUCK!" I screamed as blood poured down my face, the slices were hurting like no tomorrow. I wiped as much of it away as I could while still keeping up with the fight, then went back to it.