You Fart in Front of Him

I'm tired and engergetically drained so I'm sorry if this is horrible/bad/shit/Eh. 

Luke- "Why are you sitting so far away babe? Come cuddleeeee." Luke pouted and you kept your distance. Secretly hoping it wouldn't slip out, not now, it can't. Luke pokes your side and your face drops when a loud noise fills the silent room. It was silent until Luke started choking and he had to leave the room. "Babe how- can you- stand that?" Luke asked between fits of laughter. After he told you not to be embarrased he sprayed you with glen 20.

Mike- There was a funny scene in the movie and you accidently farted. You laughed and the more you laughed the more you farted. You kinda forgot Mike was there and he sat there stunned until he put a pillow over his face and his cheeks burnt red. "That is fucking putrid." He let out a laughed and farted with you.

Ashton- You had just taken a bite out of your chilli hamburger and you felt your stomach grumble. Oh no, you weren't hungry. This wasn't a 'I'm hungry' grumble. It was a 'I'm about to fucking fart' grumble. You were about to leave the living room when Ash wrapped his arms around your waist tightly and sat you on his lap and you farted from the pressure on your stomach. Ashton ran out the room and came back in with a face mask and some air wick.

 Calum- You and Calum were doing a YouNow and you had to fart, badly. You knew it was gunna stink and it would be loud as fuck. They always were. A small smile grew on your face at the thought of you farting, farts always made you laugh. You started to laugh at yourself and people commented what you were laughing at. Being zoned out you farted and Calum blocked his nose and ran out the room, tripping over laughing and chocking at the same time.  

A/N: Small rant.

Okay so first if you already haven't tweet #GetWellSoonAshton!

And secondly. What the fuck is with people outside of the hostpital Ashton's at?

Can they literally not give him the fucking space him and his family and close friends need?

They seriously need time alone and stupid fucking fans are invading their privacy.

What are you fucking waiting for Ashton to come out and be perfectly fine and sign shit and talk to you?

NO!

He's sick that's obviously why he's there.

Like seriously, his family and friends would be going through grief and stress at the moment.

 They dont need to worry about "fans" waiting outside, stalking Ashton.

This needed to be talked about.

Moving past the rant I just farted and got farted on and this was requested so I thought it fit the timing perfectly.   

Plus I haven't updated for a few days.

And oh my god I forgot what I was gunna say. Oops

Have a good day/night/morning, love y'all nuggets

And plus, y'all ain't "fat" or "ugly" y'all are perfect, and you should listen to me because I know this and you are all princesses and I would give you a rainbow unicorn and endless amounts of pizza and sunshine and lollipops and rainbows and ice-cream if I could okay I love you all.

~Taylorxx