Perfect Imperfections

(Luke- You hate your height and think your to small for Luke)

Luke- "Look like I seriously don't see how you can hate this about yourself Y/N. Your height is adorable! Your not to short or to tall, your the perfect size okay? Stop worrying, I love everything about you baby, never forget it."

(Mike- You told him that you thought the dress made you look fat)

Mike- "Princess you look beautiful okay, just don't, no don't change you look beautiful. It hugs all the right places and you look fucking sexy in it. Not to mention how you look sexy in anything, your so amazing Y/N I wish you could see it." 

(Ashton- You pointed out how big you thought your dimples in your back were)

Ashton- "Seriously Kitten, stop worrying okay? I don't understand why you dislike them so much. They make you apart of who you are. I never want you to change, okay? Promise me Kitten. Good now come here and cudddle you cutie."

(Calum- You thought your smile made you hideous and made your face look round)

Calum- I won't stop telling you how perfect your smile is until the day I die Y/N. Look at me. Okay now show me that beautiful smile I admire so much. See? Your smile makes me so happy and it makes me just want to melt inside. I love you boo, everything about you."

(A/N: This isn't great, not even good but I thought it would be cute. It was alot cuter in my head apparently. But remember I love you, your flaws and imperfections, and so do the boysss.

And please don't ask if you can talk to me, I'm normal like you guys (okay I'm not normal I'm wierd as fuck) but I don't bite!

(Well not you guys anyways) if you need adivce just ask, love you all, till next time.

Imgunnagothiswasreallyshitbutithoughtitwascutebyeeeeee

I just stole Connor Frantas outro because he's a cutie and I love him.)

~Taylorjaee<3