You Have A Nightmare

Luke- You were running, you had to get away from him. This man was chasing you and he had killed Luke, you were crying and you ran into Luke’s dead body hanging from a tree. You woke up and you screamed sitting up and you realised you were crying. Luke was looking at you worriedly. “Are you okay babe?” Luke hugged you and you shook your head. “Another nightmare?” You nodded and calmed down. “Are you going to be okay (Y/N)?” “Yeah I should be fine Lukey thank you.” Luke lay you down and he wraps his arms around you and kisses your head. “Your safe with me baby.”

Ashton- You woke up in a dark room when you saw blood on the floor and you looked at your stomach and realised it was yours. Your vision was all fuzzy and you fainted. You woke up sweat beading on your forehead. You calmed down and realised it was just a nightmare. Ashton woke up. “You okay sweetie?” You nodded, “Just a nightmare Ash.” He kissed your temples, “No one will hurt you sweetheart.”

Michael- It was him, the man that raped you three years ago. You ran as fast as you could, only a block from home. You were sprinting but you weren’t actually getting anywhere. It was like you were on a treadmill. The man ended up raping you again and you woke up gasping for air realising it was just a horrible nightmare. Michael was a heavy sleeper so you shook him awake. His eyes opened and he looked at you worried, you only woke him when something was really important. “Are you okay (Y/N)?” He sat up and hugged you as you cried. “He got me Mikey.” Michael knew what you were talking about and he laid you down and he kissed you, “He’s locked away baby, your safe.”

Calum- There she was. The girl that Calum had left you for. She was perfect needless to say. She has long blonde natural healthy hair, tanned skin, flat body, perky boobs, perfectly done make-up, the perfect bikini body, bright blue eyes, everything. She saw you and made Calum laugh, she cuddled up to him and kissed him. You didn’t realise you were sleep talking and Calum had shooken you awake. You wake up crying as you see Calum. “Please don’t ever leave me Calum.” He hugged you, “I wouldn’t dream of it, you’re all I need beautiful. I love you, no-one else.” His soothing words put you to sleep drifting off as he kissed your cheek.