Fallen ~ (A Calum Hood Imagine)

(Y/N) means Your Name if you forgot (:

~ Taylor(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum and the boys were on tour. They came back next week. You couldn’t wait to see Calum, you missed his kisses, his cute bear hugs and most of all, you missed the fact that he always made you feel beautiful and safe. Calum knew how you hated the way you look, that you were really self-conscious about yourself. And the fact that Calum wasn’t going to be home until next week, made you feel useless, it made you feel like you weren’t worth anything. From the day Calum left you went into the bathroom and you were picking out all your flaws and insecurities. It’s been three months since you have seen Calum and little did he know you haven’t eaten since he’d left. You hadn’t slept, only cried. Yeah you were eighteen but you still cried over a guy. But that’s exactly the thing; Calum is so much different to every other guy you have dated. Every other guy spent all his time judging you, telling you how worthless you were how ugly, fat, how you should keep your legs closed, but you’re a virgin and one even told you to go and kill yourself once. That is why you hate when Calum leaves you; all those voices just come in and take over, you have no control over them. You always see Calum in your head and in the mirror sometimes; you think you’re going crazy. It’s like Calum but he has wings, kind of like, in a way an angel. You went to bed after another day of feeling like shit. You pull the blankets over you and your phone started ringing and you saw it was Calum; you declined the call because you couldn’t stop crying and you didn’t want Calum to know you were.

*Calum’s P.O.V.*

My phone rang as I called (Y/N)…she declined? I was going to tell her that we were coming home tomorrow. Oh well, I’ll surprise her. I really hope she’s okay though, I miss her a lot. Then the memories were flooding back in of her judging herself. All of the worst case scenarios were going through my head and I couldn’t sleep all night. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Michael, “You’re not asleep, you must be pretty excited to see (Y/N) if you haven’t gone to sleep already, it’s 4.00 AM.” “Yea I can’t wait to see her.” I made it look like I fell asleep and I heard Michael chuckle a bit. After an hour I finally fell asleep.

*Your P.O.V.*

It was seven AM in the morning and the doorbell was going off. This is bullshit seriously seven in the morning and I’m pretty sure I look like shit too. I open the door to see four boys smiling. As soon as they see my eyes their eyes were full of worry, especially Calum’s, what the hell am I going to tell him now? All the boys came and hugged me as I let them in, first Ashton, then Luke, then Michael and last Calum, but he didn’t let go he pulled me into the kitchen while the boys turned a light on and the television. I just then realised I was only wearing a pair of undies and one of Calum’s shirts. I made vegemite toast for the boys and they said thank you. I walked back into the kitchen to only see Calum crying, I felt so bad. I saw a gentle look in his eyes as he saw me. He actually looked like…an angel? He pulled me onto the kitchen counter and he begged me to tell him what happened when he was gone and why I am so skinny. I told him about seeing how fat I am and how ugly I am and that im so useless and so on…Calum lifted my face with his fingers and kissed me. “Please don’t ever tell yourself this, you are so perfect, you are my fallen angel, and I will love you until the end of forever.” I smiled a bit and he hugged me and it made me feel beautiful, like Calum always seems to. “I love you Calum.” “I love you too (Y/N).”