Your Cute LSM (Little Sister Moment)

Luke- (Your 4 years old) Luke gave you a hug before going out on stage and doing his cover of Ed Sheeran’s Lego House. Ashton sat you on his lap bouncing you up and down. You giggled and Luke still wasn’t back yet. “When is Luke coming back Ash?” He smiled. “He’ll be backing soon sweetie.” You pouted and jumped off Ashton’s lap and run onto the stage. Luke finishes the song and he sees you smiling. He picks you up and hugs you. “Hey everyone this is my four year old sister (Y/N) isn’t she the cutest?” Everyone was saying things like, “Cute” and “AWHHHH!” You smiled at Luke. “You’re a good singer Lukey.”

Ashton- (Your 6 years old) you saw Ashton’s lunch on the table and you climbed up on the chair and you saw the cheese toastie. You sat on the table and you picked up Ashton’s cheese toastie and took a bite out of it. You spat it out because it was really hot. Ashton walked in and he sees you sitting on the table “(Y/N) what are you doing?” “Ash your lunch hurt my mouth.” You pouted and he picks you up and spins you around. “Was it too hot?” You nod and he smiles. “How about we have some chocolate for lunch then?” You smile and eat chocolate for lunch with Ashton.

Michael- (Your 2 years old) As soon as Michael walks out your head turn straight to the bowl of ice-cream near his controller. You climb over the chair and you sit and put the bowl in your lap. You start to eat the ice-cream and Michael walks back in. “Hey (Y/N) what are you doing eating my ice-cream?” He said playfully. You looked around “It wasn’t me it was Mr Bunny.” You said pointing to your toy bunny. “Well he gets no ice-cream after dinner then does he?” You shook your head and giggle thinking you have fooled him.

Calum- (Your 3 years old) Calum had taken you out to the beach today, only because you had begged him to do so. After swimming for a bit Calum comes up and picks you up. “How about we go and make some sandcastles?” You smile and nod. “And whoever makes the better one gets an ice-cream?” He smiled at you and you laugh. You just end up digging a hole in the sand and putting a crab in it that you found earlier. Calum built this cool sandcastle and he looked away for a second and you smashed it. Calum did a shocked face. “Did you wreck my sandcastle (Y/N)?” You shook your head. “No it was my naughty crab Jeff.” Calum smiled. “Well it looks like you win the ice-cream.”