Calum Imagine for; Rindianaaa

"Okay babe so I got you mint ice-cream because I know how much you love it."

You giggled and as you looked up Calum was nowhere to be seen. You frowned and pouted, searching for your missing boyfriend. You skilfully held both ice-cream cones in one hand and texted Calum with the other.

"Cal baby where are you? I've got the ice-cream but I can't see you :("

There was no reply and you grunted in frustration, sick of having the ice-cream melt and stick onto your hands. You walked around until you found Calum talking to another girl, she was short, with long black hair and hazel eyes, she was slim and had perky boobs.

You gritted your teeth and swallowed back the thought that you'd been searching half an hour for Calum and he'd been talking to some other girl. You tried not to clench your fists and crush what was left of the two melted ice-cream cones and took a deep breath before walking over to them.

"Hey babe I've been looking for you."

You said to Calum and he nodded before talking to the girl again.

"Babe? Babe are you even listening? Can we go now please?"

The other girl shot you a glare and leaned in and kissed Calum on the lips, right in front of you! Calum didn't pull back either, but somewhat pushed her back with his hands. Tears were already falling down your steaming cheeks as you watched them. You squished the melted Choc Chip ice-cream in her hair and she squealed, running away fussing with her hair. You threw the Mint ice-cream flavoured one at Calum and you stormed away hearing Calum call after you.

"Y/n, baby wait, please y/n!"

You didn't stop the tears that were falling down your cheeks, you didn't attempt to muffle the sobs and you didn't hold back with slamming the front door when you got to your shared apartment.

The door slammed shut several minutes later, and you pulled out a overnight bag from under your bed and started packing your clothes and accessories into it. Calum walked hesitantly into the room and saw you furiously throwing clothing items into your bag. He emptied it and when you walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to see your bag empty and him standing in front of it you were furious. You growled and tried to push him aside but he wouldn't budge. "Move the fuck out of my way you prick!"

He wouldn't move, but he gripped your waist and you slapped him across the face and he let go. "I deserve that."

He muttered.

"No Calum, you don't. You deserve worse! You fucking let her kiss you right in front of my face! Ignoring me for her when I was begging you to come home. You deserve nothing good in life! Not the band, not this house, not your friends, and especially not my love. You just fucking wasted 5 years of my life Calum! Thanks for nothing."

You screamed at him punching his chest and you saw Calum's whole posture slump.

"You're right, y/n I deserve nothing, I'm just another one of those bastards I promised myself not to be, I don't deserve anything good I have, I'm nothing more then vomit on the streets, I'll get out of your way don't worry."

You furrowed your eyebrows as he walked out the door, you almost pitied him but it was his doing. You followed behind him, making sure he didn't know you were. He walked out onto the road and sat in the middle. His sobs increased and his body was shaking. You saw a bus driving towards Calum and your adrenaline kicked in. You ran towards him, helping him to his feet and pushing him onto the freshly mowed grass on your front lawn.

You held Calum in your arms and just held him. You helped him inside and he sat on your bed.

"What were you thinking Calum? You could have just killed yourself."

You scolded like an angry mother.

Calum sniffled.

"I wanted to die y/n can't you see? You're my whole world! I was in a fucked up place before I met you and you saved me! I can't lose you, you're the reason I'm alive, and now I've fucked everything up."

You lie down next to Calum and for once, you comforted him while he sobbed into your shoulder.  "We all make mistakes Cal, I forgive you. I love you and I can't lose you either."

Calum's red eyes met yours and you kissed his lips softly and just held him in your arms until you heard his breathing steady. You knew it was going to be fine, because you had Calum, and he had you.

(A/N: this one was so shitty, cheesy and reallyyyyyyyyy over-dramatic but meh, hope you liked it? Love you all cheeseballs.

P.s I got farted on like 40 mins ago.

P.p.s I need someone to be my cuddle buddy it's cold.

P.p.p.s SOMEONE BE MY CHEESEBALL PLEASE.