What he Does to Sexually Persuade You

Luke- He'll wrap his lanky arms around your waist, his hands making their way down to your butt, gently squeezing it. He'll grind against you showing you how hard he is. You can't say no after that.

Ashton- He lets you have his way with him. You love to dominate and you tease him alot but you love to know how good you make him feel.

Mike- He said he'd would clean the house for a week. You don't usually get a break like that so why not take him up on the offer?

Calum- Calum would be sexually frustrated all day and he would whisper dirty things in your ear while slightly spanking your ass. He would beg you and beg you until you gave him what he wanted.

(A/N: I have a fucking migraine and I nearly peed myself because the bus trip home is a fucking hour long and I had to much to drink so oops. 

And aw I love how cute and protective you guys got when I called myself fat I mean one comment said they would 'punch me in the throat if I say I'm fat' but aw I'll take it as a compliment.

Here have some rainbow pizza I don't know I just love you guys.

And I kinda noticed some of you guys are so horny like you sexual little shit but don't worry I'm like that to lmao.

QOTD: 

If you could fuck one of the boys who would it be and what position?

*cough* Luke and missionary, just because imagine sweaty sex Luke irjekorjfjkqefr *cough*

Don't question I'm in a sexual mood today. )

(Changing ~taylorxx  to Taylorjaee<3)

~Taylorjaee<3