When Your in a Bikini

(A/N: I'm begging you literally begging for you to read the authors note at the bottom PLEASE IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY, AND MAYBE YOURS)

Luke- You were hesitant to unwravel your beach towel when Luke tried to convince you to swim with him and the boys. He caught on when he saw you starring at all the beautiful girls in bikinis walking past the boys. He'll place a soft kiss on your forehead unexpectingly, causing you to look up at him and grin slightly. "Just forget they're there okay? Just me and you time. Your beautiful babe don't hide yourself."

Calum- Calum was hosting a pool party for the end of tour celebration. Well over 50 people were there and the pool wasn't really crowded but there were enough girls with super thin body's to make you feel bad about yourself. You felt strong arms slither around your lower waist and a kiss was placed under your ear. "You don't have to if you feel uncomfortable boo, just know that your body is perfect. Now we can stand here and burn, or we can get in that pool and have some fun." 

Ashton- You were at your house sitting on a chair trying to avoid Ashton seeing you in your bikini. Ash was wadding in the water just messing around when he picked you up by surprise. You squealed and he put your down. "You've been tanning for agers kitten." He whined. Your face immediatly became pale as he surprisingly threw the towel off your body seeing your old scars on your thighs. He knelt down and kissed them individually. "Kitten, I never, ever want to see you hurting, promise me you'll talk to me whenever you feel like this?" The tears pooling in his eyes were enought to feel guilty, but his voice soft enough to make you feel safe.

Mike- "Princesssss?" Michael had been waiting for you to join him in the pool for about 10 minutes. When he saw you standing in front of the mirror in the living room his face dropped. You were starring at the stretch marks on your hips. You hated them. It was your biggest insecurity. Mike picked you up and he placed you sitting on his lap with your feet just dangling in the water. "You know why I love those stretch marks Y/N?" You raised your eyebrow and was cut off when Mike smiled. "It shows you may not love your body, but it's just another reason for me to tell you I love everything about you."

(A/N: I'm in no way meaning to say that being skinny will make you happy or safisfied with your body, thin people suffer to. I am not romantiasicing or encouraging self-harm in any way. Or telling you if you have stretch marks your "not beautiful."

Because you are all beautiful no matter what size or shape you are, no matter if you have self-harm scars or not, no matter what or where you have stretch marks or not. You are still beautiful and shouldn't be judged on your apperance because frankly it doesn't mean shit, because personailty is what matters. And I love you all equally no matter what race, skin colour, sexuallity or size you are! Don't let someone define who you are, you can only define yourself with where you'll go in life and who you really are. Be happy about yourself and who you are because you know what? Who the fuck cares if you don't have a thigh gap or if your not curvy or if you don't have clear skin. Because your flaws make you so much more perfect. If no-one had flaws how would we know what the difference what "fake" and "realistic" are. But seriously you should all be happy with who you are. Not who your friends or family want you to look or act. You were born with a personality and a looks. Don't change a thing about your beautiful self no matter what. So you have pimples or red skin? Who cares? You can't help it, it's just hormones they won't last forever. You don't need make-up to impress people, especially yourself. I'm not saying you can't look nice, but please please don't make yourself look fake. Because if we all looked like that, how would we know what your real beauty looked like? Your not thin or curvy. It doesn't matter because seriously I love each and every one of you guys like my sisters (and brothers if guys read this?) And just because I don't reply to your comment doesn't mean I don't see them, because I do. You guys are the reason I love writing and sharing my imagination, you guys are the ones who put a smile on my face and make me feel beautiful. So I wanted to return the favour. Because I love you all. Your not perfect? No-one is. But let me tell you, your flaws make you more beautiful. You are all beautiful and I love you, never forget it.)

(P.S. If you are suffering from self-harm, depression, anxiety or any of these other serious conditions please please talk to me. I promise I will always listen and give you my best adivse and I will love you no matter what. I will never judge you because I've been through alot. Even if your just feeling down or insecure or just feel sad please talk to me, I will not ignore any of you I promise you with my life. I will never leave you and I will try to help you as much as I can. Just remember your beautiful and stay strong princesses, I love you all from the bottom of my heart, xoxo)

~Taylorjaee<3