You Break Up Part 1

Luke- You were shopping with your brother since Luke was recording with the lads today. You were helping him choose a ring for his girlfriend because he was going to propose to her after being together for three years. After about two hours he picked a ring and you bought some new clothes and some new shoes. You had finished shopping so you decided to go and get some lunch. After spending the day with your brother he said goodbye and kissed your cheek being the disgusting big brother he is. You smiled and waved as you walked in your and Luke’s house and it was really quiet, Luke should have finished work by now. You walked around the house and decided to see if he was even home. “Luke? Babe are you home?” You walked into your room and saw Luke sitting on your bed with no emotion on his face starring at his phone. You sat on the bed next to him. “Luke are you okay?” You asked sweetly. “No, no I’m not actually (Y/N) considering the fact that you spent the day with some random guy, and he kissed you and also the fact that he’s on one knee with a fucking ring.” Luke yelled. You were hurt at the fact that he didn’t trust you. “Luke I never cheated.” “Yeah whatever just get your shit and leave. Ally was a better girlfriend than you.” The words stung like a bitch, you were tearing up, “Why don’t you get back with that bitch then Luke?” “Maybe I already have..” “Whatever asshole I’ll be back tomorrow to get my stuff.” And you walked out the door not sure if you would ever come back.

Ashton- Ashton was out recording with the boys for about another half an hour. You thought it looked easy to play the drums, I mean it looks easy enough, right? You walk down stairs and you sit on Ashton’s drum stool. You get comfortable and you pick up Ashton’s drum sticks. You were working out how the fuck to actually play them and make something sound really cool. You play around for about twenty minutes and you didn’t realise it had been that long. You were hitting the drums really hard as you were rockin’ out and you hit the drumstick so hard that it broke in half. Your eyes widened. “Oh shit.” The door opened and you put the drumsticks back in on the floor, half hiding them hoping Ashton wouldn’t see. You knew they were Ashton’s favourite drumsticks because they were signed by Hayley Williams from Paramore. Ashton walks in and he smiles. “Hey babe were you just playing, I could teach you if you want?” He smiles. You chuckle nervously. “I think I’m okay Ash. Maybe some other day?” Ashton sat on his drum stool. “No really babe it’s no trouble.” Ashton bent down to grab his drumsticks and the left one snapped in half as soon as he touched it. Ashton looked at the side and he saw it was the one that Hayley Williams from Paramore had signed. Ashton’s face was going red he was that mad. “(Y/N) what the fuck? You snapped my favourite drumsticks!” “Ash it was an accident I swear!” “Those drumsticks meant everything to me!” “What more than your girlfriend?” “Yes because you’re a useless bitch!” “Fine Ashton! You chose me over the stupid drumsticks, once I’m out the door I’m not fucking coming back!” “Good fucking leave so you don’t brake anything else that’s valuable!” You walk out the door not believing he chose a pair of fucking drumsticks over you.

Michael- You was cooking dinner for you and Michael. You were going to announce the news tonight to him, you were pregnant. You were hoping he would be glad to be a father with you. You heard the front door slam and Michael went straight to his room, this isn’t like Michael. He usually comes in and kisses you before sitting and watching TV or Playing COD.  You were nervous of how he was going to take you being pregnant. You turn off the oven and slowly and nervously walk up to your and Michael’s room and you knock on the door. You open it and see Michael sigh but in a sad way. You go up and sit next to him. “Mike what’s wrong?” He shakes his head. “Nothing (Y/N).” “You know I know when your upset babe, what’s on your mind?” “I-I just I don’t know anymore (Y/N).” You bite down on your bottom lip, “About what?” You ask. “Us, I don’t know it just, I don’t know how to say it, but I just can’t do this anymore (Y/N) I’m sorry.” “W-Why what did I do wrong?” You stuttered. “It’s just, it’s hard, this relationship is hard and I don’t have the time to be with you anymore, when I go on tour and all I can’t (Y/N) not anymore. It hurts too much.” You were angry now, “You? You’re the one that’s hurt? I don’t fucking think so Michael, I’M the one that gets told to kill myself every day, I’M the one that deals with you leaving all the time, and I’M the one that’s carrying a fucking baby.” You snapped. “You think it doesn’t hurt me too (Y/N)? Wait, what did you say?” Michael’s eyes growing wide. “I’m fucking pregnant, but you’re obviously not willing to put effort into our relationship to make this work. Goodbye Michael.” You re-stated his words from before leaving the house, knowing you had to get away from Michael.

Calum- It was currently 1.00 AM. You were waiting for Calum too come home, he said he was going to his dad’s house for some surprise for you. You thought it was cute, but you knew after being away for this long, he had to be drinking. You tried to stop him from drinking because he was a really mean drunk but he says he’s fine or that he always has someone looking after him. You had a knot in your stomach and you felt like you were going to be sick, you always worried when Calum drunk, you thought that if he left, he might not come back. You were pulled away from your thoughts as Calum stumbled through the door at 1.10 AM. You were sitting on the lounge and Calum half-fell on you and half on the floor. “I missed you but I’m home now baby.” He giggled. You sighed, “If you missed me why didn’t you come back home sooner?” “I was busy but it’s okay (Y/N) Ashton was looking after me.” Calum slurred. The thought of Calum not returning home came back into your head, “Calum please stop drinking, you can’t always rely on someone to look after you, your 18. You need to take care of yourself and your own actions.” You walked down the hallway and into your room. You tried to get Calum to bed but he wouldn’t go to sleep. “Calum you need to sleep, now.” He stood up and pushed you really hard against the wall and you hit the floor holding your head and crying. “Don’t tell me what to do bitch.” Calum passed out on the bed and you ran to your best friend’s house, Vic Fuentes, knowing you had to get away from Calum before he hit you again.