Sacrifice ~ (A Luke Hemmings Imagine)

You and Luke had arrived at Ashton’s house, because you and the other boys were just going to chill at the pool Ashton had out the back. As you and Luke were about to walk inside your phone rang and you looked up at Luke and he pouted. You smiled and answered your phone. You walked off for a bit talking to your mum not realising you walked out into the middle of no-where. There were trees everywhere and you couldn’t see a path or anything which showed the way back to Ashton’s house, and to make things worst your phone just died. You saw three girls walking your way, they smiled but not in a nice way. They stopped in front of you. The blonde one shot you a sly smile, “Your (Y/N) right?” “Yea.” “Well stay away from Luke, he’s mine.” You just laughed and you realised she wasn’t joking, “have fun with that then, because I don’t think he would want a fake bitch like yourself.” She punched you in the face, hard but you hit her back harder and she dropped to the ground and she got the other two girls she was with to start punching you, one of them was really weak so you just pushed her away and the other two pushed you hard and you fell over, they both started kicking you while you were on the ground. The one on the ground was crying and you tripped the other two whores over and you stood up, “unless you want to end up like that bitch crying on the ground over there I suggest you back off and go home.” They walked away and you smiled to yourself. You eventually found your way back to Ashton’s and you knocked on the door. Michael answered, “hey (Y/N) where have you been, what the fuck happened?” He sat you down and the other boys gathered around you. Luke came up and hugged you, “Where have you been, do you know how worried I was, what happened, you didn’t answer my calls or texts?” Luke was loading you with questions and you chuckled, “well I walked around a bit when I was on the phone and I kinda got lost and then my phone died and then you know I got into a little fight.” Calum was patting you on the back and the other boys looked at him sternly. “Are you sure you’re okay though?” Ashton was cleaning your face with a wet cloth. “Yea I guess.” “You have lost a lot of blood how strong was this person, it wasn’t a guy was it?” “No Luke.” “Then what happened?” “It may have been three girls…that thought you were there’s and I said she was a bitch and yea, things kinda went on from there.” “It is my fault everything bad happens to you and it’s because of me.” “No Luke, I don’t care, it’s all worth being with you…I’d sacrifice anything to be with you.”