Your fight part 2

Luke- you heard banging on the door as you cried on your bed. Luke was outside begging for you to let him in. “Babe, I’m so sorry, please just let me in.” “NO LUKE PISS OFF!” he sighed and walked downstairs. You heard a key unlock the door and Luke’s mum, Liz came in. “Hey dear, are you okay?” “No.” “Come here”, she pulled you into a hug. “You know hunny, he didn’t mean what he said down there, he…he’s always talking about he’s so afraid of losing you, thinking you’ll find someone better than him.” You stopped crying for a moment. “Why would he think that, I tell him I love him every day, me and Calum just joke around, he’s my best friend, it’s just what we do.” She nodded her head and walked out. Luke came to the door. “Can I come in?” “Yea.” He walked in and hugged you, “I’m so sorry!!” “It’s okay Luke, I love you!” “I love you too.” He kissed your head and he was forgiven.

Ashton- Niall had just gone downstairs to get some chocolate for you. He came back up then gave you the chocolate then left, understanding you needed time to yourself. You started breaking off pieces and nibbling on them when you heard talking downstairs…Niall was probably on the phone. You heard someone run up the stairs to them room Niall had put you in. You looked up expecting to see Niall, but instead Ashton was there with his head facing the ground. He walked into the room and sat on the bed next to you. “Babe, look, it’s just I got a little jealous because he’s an amazing singer, and I’ve never seen you admire someone like that before, and I was mad at myself for not making you like that towards me.” “Ashton, I will always love you, and only you.” “Please forgive me?” “Of course.”

Michael- you knocked on Riley’s door and he let you in, you had told him everything about what had happened. He kept blaming himself about it, but you assured him it wasn’t his fault. He left you in his room, so you could think. Your phone started ringing, it was Calum? “Hey, where are you, were all worried about you!” “Yeah right.” “Are you crying?” “So Michael didn’t tell you then?” You heard Calum yell over the phone, ‘Michael, what you did to her, she’s been crying.’ ‘She cheated on me.’ “Hello?” “Yes Calum?” “Michael said you cheated.” You told him what happened, and Michael ended up hearing…all of it. Calum said bye, and hung up. You got a Skype call, Michael, hesitating, you accepted, “Uh, look babe, I heard what you said to Calum over the phone, and I’m really sorry!” You sighed, “Why didn’t you believe me?” “I was scared of losing you.” “You mean everything to me Mikey.” “Please give me one more chance, just one, I won’t fuck it up, I promise.” You smiled. “One last chance Mike.” “That’s all I need baby.”

Calum- you sat in Starbucks, drinking your vanilla Frappuccino, thinking about why Calum would cheat on you, you thought he loved you, obviously not. You looked up, and saw Calum walk in, he made eye contact with you, you looked away making it seem like you didn’t see him. “Babe, please let me explain.” “One, don’t call me that, and two there’s not much to explain Calum, you cheated, and three I’m done with you.” “It was nothing what it looked like, I promise.” You saw this look in his eyes that look you knew when he was telling the truth, and Calum knew you noticed. “Please, just let me explain.” You nodded and he continued, “I was meeting some fans at a meet and greet, and one of them asked me to kiss her cheek, I said yes, but at the last second, she turned her head, because she said she didn’t like us being together, I know it sounds stupid, but please it’s the truth.” He looked at you pleadingly, doing his puppy dog face. You smiled. “I believe you Calum, and I’m sorry, I love you.” “I love you too, and I’d never let anyone get in-between us.” “Never.”

So hi guys this is my first prefence what do yall thing ? :) please comment and vote if you have a request just ask :) xx

~Taylor