He Insults Your Favourite TV Show/Movie Crush

Luke- Your attention was fully remained on the large TV screen which was playing a dramatic scene from The Walking Dead. The Governor had attacked Rick's group at the prison and Rick was but beat an inch from being beat to death. You tried to hold back the tears as your mouth dropped open at the oncoming events. Once Carl and Rick were safe from the Walkers and the Governors 'army.' You let out the breath you didn't know you'd been holding and you sat upright and cleared your throat. "He isn't that good of a character babe.." You raised an eyebrow at Luke and rolled your eyes at him. "No blowjob for a week." Luke's eyes widened and he was apologising for the whole day. (I know this is wayyyyy back in season 4 hahaha, sorry for spoilers)

Michael- A broad smile was printed on your face as your eyes searched the screen, your eyes carefully analyzing the scenes portrayed on the large colorful screen. You watched Draco Malfoy fall to the floor as Harry Potter used the Septumsempra spell on Draco. Draco lie whimpering on the cold flooded floor, deep gashes on his stomach, crimson red blood seeping through the wounds. You cover your mouth with both of your hands to cover the gasp you'd just relesed. Whilst Snape healed Draco you calmed down and realised he was going to be okay. "Fucking stupid Potter." You mumbled to yourself angrily and Michael just laughed. "That Malfoy's a twat. He bloody deserved it." You huffed and faced him. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight Clifford."

Calum- Your eyes scanned your laptop screen, watching the snow fall heavily on the screen before you. Jon Snow was riding his horse through the snow and every breathe he took, there was a mist released from his mouth. He shivered as snowflakes continued to land through out his black mop of curls. He continued to ride on when his group were being attacked. He rid towards the source of the screams and his shaky breath became more rapid. Calum shut the lid of the laptop and you look up at him with disbelief. "What the fuck was that for?" You said annoyed. "You'd rather heat him up in the winter wouldn't you?" You only smiled and Calum groaned. "Bet I can warm you up quicker then he can." Calum winked and you scoffed. "Well you won't be "warming me up" for a while Hood. You lost where I was up to.

Ashton- You watched Tate walk out of Dr Harmon's "therapy office" and wondered off to Violets room. Your eyes scanned every inch of his body, his blonde wavy hair was pushed back slightly, his large hands were slightly red from clenching and un-clenching. His dark eyes full oh hate, but at the same time full of love and fear. You watched intently as Tate was being chased by the high school kids he shot when he was alive. He was gasping for breathe and his dark eyes lost their sparkle and filled with tears. "I'm sorry, I don't know you." Your eyes were just as watery as Tate's as he apologized repetitively. You felt your face soften as you whispered, "poor baby." Ashton grunted in annoyance as you idolised Tate. "He's as good dead as alive, he messed up bad, I don't get why you liked him." "No sex for a month Irwin." You cut him off with a smirk and continued watching that episode of American Horror Story.