He sees you half/naked

Luke- you had just come home from a stressful day at work, so you decided to have a warm shower. You stood in there for a good half an hour. You heard the front door open and you figured Luke was home. You had just stepped out of the shower and Luke walked in and he saw you naked and his eyes widened. His mouth was open and he was nearly drooling over you. You put the towel over your body and pushed him outside the door. God this was gunna be awkward when you get out.

Ashton- you were staying over at Ashton’s place for the night because he said he wanted to have a movie night. You were in your crop top and high waisted jeans so you went up to Ashton’s room and decided to get changed into your pyjamas. You took your clothes off and you were about to put your pyjamas on when Ashton walked in. his mouth nearly hit the floor, “maybe we could make a movie of our own tonight.” He winked before walking over to you.

Michael- the most Michael has ever seen of your body was in a bikini when you went swimming. You were over at his and the boys were there, you were all in the pool and Mike kept starring at you. You went underwater and someone pulled your bikini down and it fell off. All of the boys were staring at you and you covered yourself and ran inside. You hear Michael yell at them, “next time have some respect and look away will you?” he ran inside and you already had a shirt on, he smiled at you, “you’re mine and only mine, all of you (Y/N).” You laughed before kissing him.

Calum- it was now summer and it was getting really hot at nights. You were really self-conscious about your body and you didn’t want Calum to see, but you didn’t want to get heat flushes either. You took all of your clothes off so you were only in your bra and undies. You got under the blankets so Calum couldn’t see. Calum walked into the room and lay on the bed, “what are you doing under the blankets, it’s really hot.” He lifted the blanket and saw you in your bra and undies. He bit his lip and his eyes nearly popped out. “I’m so fat,” you mumbled. “Hey, you’re not fat, listen to me, you are the most perfect person in the world, don’t let other people put their words in your mouth.” You smiled and kissed him and he pulled the blanket off and you slept in his arms.