He's Protective Of You

Sorry if it was shit I wrote it late last night :) hope you like it xx

~Taylor(:

ENJOY!xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke- You and Luke were at your shared home, having a lazy day, when there was a knock on the door. Luke got off the lounge and went to open the door. You hear whispered yelling so you go to the front door and see Luke’s ex-girlfriend, Alisha. She walked straight through the door and pushed you against the wall. You hit the wall really hard and Alisha was about to hit you when Luke pushed her out of the way and helped you up, “Oh my god, (Y/N) are you okay babe?” Alisha smirked and Luke glared at her. “Your prince charming won’t always be here to protect you (Y/N).” Luke pushed Alisha out the door and held you and kissed your head. “I’ll always protect you.” You smiled and Luke pulled you into another hug as you both cuddled on the lounge both going back to your movie.

Ashton- You and Ashton were going out for dinner tonight. You decide to put on the black mid-thigh dress he bought for you. You thought it was really cute but you didn’t know if you could pull this one off, because it made you look fat. I slid on my black stilettos and walked down stairs where Ashton was waiting for me. We drove in a comfortable silence to the restaurant. When we got there, there were paparazzi everywhere waiting to get some pictures of you and Ashton. He opened you door for you and as you got out; he took his hand in your own and smiled at you as you tried to get past the paparazzi. They were yelling out nasty comments but one really made you upset, “Hey, (Y/N)! That dress makes you look really fat, maybe you should have gone a size up.” I was really upset and I had tears in my eyes. Ashton looked really angry, “Don’t you ever call my girlfriend fat ever again, she is perfect and I brought her this dress to let everyone know I don’t care what you all say, she is perfect and she looks amazing tonight.” He grabbed my hand and we walked in and had a lovely dinner.

Michael- You had just moved into a house with Michael in Sydney. It was a lovely three story house on the top of a hill and it had an inside pool and it had 4 bedrooms, 5 toilets, 2 kitchens, 3 lounge rooms, 1 dining room and 1 game room. You were basically living in a luxery. You had just moved in so you were still unpacking all of your stuff into cupboards and rooms. You heard the boys laughing at something and you heard a loud thump hit the floor in the game room. I walk in there and I see all of the boys except Michael looking through my box which has all my childhood photos. Ashton picked one up and showed the boys and they all laughed. I coughed awkwardly and they dropped all the pictures and I laughed. “What are you doing looking at my pictures?” I tried to do a serious face but I ended up laughing with them. Michael walked in and hugged me as the boys showed him some pictures. Calum picked up one of me when I was overweight when I was 15. It was embarrassing because they were all laughing except Michael because I had told him about what happened. Michael fake coughed and they all looked at him and stopped laughing. He looked at them sternly. “If you don’t mind laughing at these photos, (Y/N) was bullied when she was younger and I don’t appreciate you laughing.” They all mumbled sorry and hugged you then walked out. You hugged Michael, “thanks Mikey.” “Anytime babe.” Before playing a game of MW3.

Calum- You and Calum were out shopping for baby clothes, yes you were pregnant but only you, Calum, Ashton, Michael, Luke, and the One Direction lads. You wore a tight-skin dress and it showed off your little baby bump. When you got to the baby shop, you were spotted by a few fans and by the next hour they were crowding you. Some were yelling hurtful comments and some were rather nice. They were barricaded up and you went into the store and bought some baby stuff and went to go home and have some time alone with Calum and the little bump watching some movies. On the way out some fans yelled, “Slut,” “Ew look she’s so ugly,” “I love you (Y/N),” “Leave (Y/N) alone,” “Calum’s mine bitch,” “you don’t deserve Calum!” “You’re so fat lose some weight,” You were on the verge on crying when Calum saw and looked at the girl who had called you fat. Calum held you close and kissed your forehead. He held onto your hand tight. “Just so you all know I have you known (Y/N) is none of those nasty things you have all said and for whoever said them I rather don’t like the attitude you’re using towards my girlfriend and you’re offending my child so if you’re going to be nasty then you’re not just hurting (Y/N) but me as well.” One of the nice fans yelled, “Calum you’re going to have the perfect family with (Y/N) and the cutest little baby!” Calum smiled and waved at her then smiled. We finally went home and watched some chick flics and chocolate.