Note//Preference (EVERYONE READ)

Look I don't know who the fuck you haters are, one minute your telling me how bad my work is, then trying to suck up my ass saying you're my biggest supporter. Fuck off. 

Like seriously, get off my book. I don't want assholes like you on here. This is for the people who support me. Not you stupid hating hoes.

Now if you don't like how I write or how I end the preference, or the scene fuck off.

I'm not changing my writing style for you.

I can write however the fuck I want.

Now get the fuck off my book and move onto the next one.

I didn't ask you to fucking read it.

Dumb haters..!!!

To my supporters I thank you for everything! You've been there for me and gave me positive comments about my writing which inspires me to do good everyday.

I do this for you guys.

If you see a hateful or negative comment, please don't reply to it. 

I really don't want you guys getting into this fuss and stuff.

BUT OMFG 4.1 MILLION READS IM ACTUALLY CRYING OK BRB LET ME JUST CELEBRATE OK. YOU GUYS ARE MY LIFE, I OWE EVERYTHING TO YOU.

I don't know what I'd do without the support of you guys.

Thank you all so much!

I love you all.

Here's a cupcake, if you don't like them, here's a baby kitten :)   

Ily all so fucking much!!

Anyway here's a preference for you supporters!!!

Your Tweet When You Get Hate (His Reply):

Luke- "Look idk who u think u are hating but I'm dating luke hemmings so fuck u."

"@Y/T/N: you tell 'em baby."

Ashton- "I mean it's funny because ur hating when im being all cute with mr irwin over here.

"@Y/T/N: were always cute, you angel face."

 Michael- "Lol u thots aint gettin no pizza like me and mike so back the fuck up bc i didnt invite u to my Barbeque."

"@Y/T/N: am i invited?"

Calum- "i mean its funny u call me ugly bc i get calums dick not u so.."

"@Y/T/N: love u boo bear."

~Taylorjaee<3