His Favourite Physical Feature

Luke- Your eyes. He can have the shittest day and he could look into your big E/C eyes and he'd be slightly happier. Your eyes would fill with worry and he loves that he can tell your mood by looking into your eyes.

Ashton- Your hips/ curves. He knows you've had a rough past and when you feel like crap he knows how to make you feel yourself again. he'll trace his large hands over your scars and lightly kiss over them, knowing he makes you feel better.

Calum- Your hands. He loves the feel of your hands in his. They fit perfectly like a puzzle piece. His rough hands would trace little shapes over your smaller ones and kiss them. They are smooth and he loves knowing his hands fit yours convincing him you were meant to be.

Michael- Your hair. Omf Mike would just play with your smooth hair all day. Your head would be rested on his lap and he would stroke, braide or just twirl his fingers in your hair. He would help you dye it too. He loves knowing you like your hair as much as he does.

A/N: I am not romantacisng self-harm in any way. Because it rarely happens. And it's not okay to do it for attention or affection. I hope you are all doing well. Remember my inbox is always open!

And some of you actually believed I was pregnant what? I did say:

"WHy does god punish us for not being pregnant?" MeaninI was on my periods lmao :/

Anyways I said I was a unicorn and I was prenant which obvs a joke. 

Well I'm still a unicorn but ya.

Yeah just to clear up to any who were confused haha, I'm not pregnant, :) 

Love y'all!)

~Taylorjaee<3