AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! :) 

So as you all know, my story is almost over :(((( AWWW *cries* I will really miss writing this story because 1) You are the best readers! :D 2) ITS ABOUT FREAKING LIAM PAYNE and 3) Because I learned a lot of stuff while writing this. 

Thanks so much for reading this story! You all have been so wonderful. The number of my readers  is surprising. At first I thought no one would read my story, but now you guys are so thank you for that. Thanks for also inspiring me to hone my writing skills. :) LOVE YOU ALL FOR THAT! 

I am really going to miss Ella and Liam. :( Awwwwwwwwwww... Oh well. When a story ends, another story arises. Yep that's right! I am going to make a new one after I finish this spectacular one. :) So I'll give you a sneak peak. ;) 

My new story stars Zayn Malik and Stephanie or Steph. ((Lol forgive me for my lack of creativity with names.)) And basically, Steph is a goody goody girl and Zayn is a bully. :)

Well that's all for now. You'll have to wait for my next story to know more. ;) And I will really try hard to update as often as I can for my next story. :) 

I am not quite sure what the title of the new one is going to be but I'll just think of that later. For now, I have to finish Ella and Liam's love story. HAHA 

After Chapter 32, there is going to be an Epilogue. Watch out for that too. :) 

SOOOO ENJOY MY LAST 2 UPDATES FOR THIS STORY. 

-Ella x

P.S. I expect you guys to comment on my last chapters kay? :) haha Just please do. THANKS LOVIES. <3 

P.P.S. LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS AND PIECES EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T MET YET :) That is called True love :) Haha (lol what am I talking about.) ANYWAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU