Chapter 25

Hi! :) So We're almost there. I think I'm making you wait too long. :( Sorry. Promise in the next chapter everything good will happen there. :) K thanks!

CHAPPIE 25! YAY!

Enjoy.

*******************************

ELLA'S P.O.V.

I got our tickets and passes settled already. The day after tomorrow is the concert. I cant wait to meet them! AH! I'm so excited!

You may think that it seems weird that girls the age of the boys are still fangirling. But hey, there is no age limit to being a fan.

I remembered that all of my friends were getting the boys something. I didnt know what to get Liam so I drove to the nearest mall to get some ideas. I went in different stores searching for the perfect gift. WHY IS THIS SO HARD? He's been my best friend for a long time! I should know this!

Just when I thought I had lost all hope, when I looked up, I found a toy store. I remember that he was always fond of toys. He's a kid by heart, which made me love him more.

I started searching through the racks, and at the end of the aisle, a Toy Story character caught my eye. THIS IS IT! I got it at once and purchased it. I had it wrapped and ready. He's going to freak when he sees this!

****************************************

(Day Of The Concert)

I woke up to the familiar sound of my alarm clock. I checked the time, and it was only 7 am. Well that was early.

My friends slept at my place. They said it would be easier to go to the concert all together. Honestly, I love having them here. I feel so lonely in my big house. My parents visit ocassionally, but they wanted to retire in the province.

Being the loving daughter that I am, I had a house made for them. I wanted them to retire in style.

Since I kept our "promise", I waited for him. As unbelievable as it may sound, I only had 1 boyfriend in my entire life. And it is Liam.

Back in London, I didnt focus on relationships and such. I thought they were just distractions and basically rubbish. I focused on my studies and got high grades. But Liam was always there for me. I love him for that. I was stupid enough to not see it then that the reason I always excelled was because he helped me through it all.

Though I was a soft person, I never got bullied. Why? Because of Liam. If someone tried to insult me, he would tell them off and defend me. Everytime I cried about something, he comforted me. Even when I got my frist B ( yes I cry about that).

He has always been my guardian through everything. The only way I can thank him is by keeping our promise. Even though he might not have kept his.

***********************************

I woke up the girls.

"ELLA! For heaven's sake! Its 7:30 in the morning! GO AWAY!" They shouted.

"Excuse me? This is my house. What I say goes." I commanded.

"You and Liam are so alike! You're such a mom!" Shania said.

"First of all, I taught him to be responsible. He was irresponsible before. And I'll take that as a compliment. Now, get up. I cooked breakfast." I said.

"Ugh, FINE! Only because I'm hungry." Moira said.

"When are you never? You're just like Niall!" Ira said with her morning voice.

"Thank you." Moira replied.

"Where's Steph?" I asked.

"She's been in the washroom for forever!" Shania spoke.

"Probably looking at herself in the mirror, like she always does." Ira commented.

Its weird that all my friends have the same traits as their favorites. They say I'm like Liam, being Daddy Direction, I'm their mom.

*********************************

We sat there eating and talking about what might happen in the concert.

"So, what time is the show?" Steph asked.

"6 pm." Shania answered.

"And what time is it now?" Ira asked.

"Uhm... its 8 am." I said.

"Guys, we have to be there early if we dont want to get mobbed by girls who want to go backstage too." Moira explained.

"You know, we can always go after the show right?" I said.

"Yeah, but that's no fun. When you go before, they would want you to come back after. Gets?" Moira said.

"Fine. We should be there like I dont know, 5 hours before." I spoke.

"WHAT! 5 hours!" Moira complained.

"It was your idea!" I said.

"Oh well, more time with the boys! AWWW YEAH!" Moira said. This girl is so Bipolar.

"After we finish up here, where do we go for the next 10 hours?" I asked.

"Oh! Let's go to the mall! Then lets eat lunch there. Then off to the concert!" Ira cheered.

"Sure. Now finish your food guys. Because thelastoneisgoingtowashthedishesandIm NOT IT!" I shouted.

"NOT IT!" All the girls said in unison except Moira.

"Awww. Damn it. You know Im not good at this game! And this is your house Ella!" Moira complained again.

"Yeah, but everyone already got the chance to wash the dishes except you." I smirked.

"FINE!" Moira said.

"Have fun!" We all said, leaving Moira in the kitchen.

*******************************

Okay so next chapter guys! Be excited!

Tell me what you think!