Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Hey Guys! :D I am very very very sorry for not updating in a while ! :’( SORRY! SUPER SORRY! Anyway, this is the 2nd to the last chapter. Then after the last chapter, I’ll write an epilogue because of reasons. Lol no because I want you guys to know what happens after. :) OKAY

THIS IS CHAPTER 31!

Enjoy.

***************************************

LIAM’S P.O.V.

“Mate, why are you wet?” Niall asked as I entered our hotel room.

I didn’t mind his question and just blurted out what I was feeling.

“BOYS, SHE’S THE ONE!” I cheered.

“Oh Thank God! Finally! You have our blessings mate.” Louis said.

“Yup.” Zayn said.

“Yeah.” Harry responded.

“Yuhuh.” Niall answered.

“But that still doesn’t explain why you’re wet.” Harry brought up.

“We kinda sorta fell into the pool.” I lied.

“Fell?” Zayn repeated.

“Okay. I may have pushed her in first.” I admitted.

“Oooh. Dude, bad call.” Louis shook his head.

“No. Good call! Because after that, we had a water fight and then we kissed.” I said, having that dreamy look on my face.

“So, are you gonna marry her or what?” Niall asked.

“I was kind of going to tell her about our plan awhile ago. You know, the one that when I already know she kept it, I would ask her to marry me. But then SOMEONE texted me to go home.” I said as I shot it at Harry.

Harry then put his arms in surrender and said sorry.

“But do you think it would be too fast if I asked her while we’re still here? Like within this week?” I added.

“WHAT!” They all said.

“But I’ve made her wait for so long!” I whined.

“Are you really sure about this Liam?” Harry asked me with a serious face. Probably the most serious face I’ve ever seen him put on.

“Yes I am. I really love her so much.” I said. And this time, I didn’t even stop and think about it for a second. I knew and I was certain.

“Okay. Well then….. DIBS ON BEST MAN!” Niall shouted.

“NO! I WILL BE LIAM’S BEST MAN!” Louis shot back at Niall.

“EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT I LOOK BETTER IN THE TUX SO I WILL BE THE BEST MAN!” Zayn yelled.

“GUYS! Liam is suppose to be the one to choose. AND HE WILL CHOOSE ME!” Harry said.

“BOYS! You wont be best mans if there is no wedding! There will be no wedding without a proposal. And right now, I have no idea how to ask her.” I ended the argument.

They all became silent.

“Don’t worry Liam! We’re on it!”

*****************************************

We started planning and we came up with a brilliant proposal.

“You guys sure about this? What if she says no?” I nervously said.

“Liam, the boys and I only met Ella today. When you two were talking, it was like you two were the only people in the whole world. I don’t think you can get that feeling with just anyone.” Zayn said.

I want to hug this boy! He’s making me cry with his deep, thoughtful, and true words.

“Yeah, what Zayn said.” The 3 other lads said.

“You guys are the best! I love you all to bits.” I said as I attacked them for a hug.

“We love you too!” They chorused.

“So… do you boys think I should call Moira? She was amazing.” Niall suddenly asked.

“Steph was beautiful.” Zayn said with a dreamy look on his face.

“Shania was stunning.” Harry said with the same look on his face as Zayn’s.

“Ira was gorgeous.” Louis said. They all had dreamy looks on their faces.

“Oh I think you boys should call them. For sure!” I smirked.

They instantly got out their phones and started texting the girls.

“These boys.” I thought to myself.

That night, I slept peacefully. Tomorrow, I will ask the only girl I truly loved for her hand in marriage. If she says yes, I’ll never let her go and I will love her forever until the day we die.

****************************************

AHHHMYGUSH! You liked that? Hehe. So anyway.

Tell me what you think! :Dx