Chapter 18

HI! OK so OMG! I have one thing to say to you guys! Live While We're Young! OMG!!!! :'((((((( I AM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW, I CANT EVEN! :((( I cant wait for their song, album and video. THEY LOVE US SO MUCH! <3 I love them so much! WE ALL LOVE THEM! Aahhh 

Okay so this is chapter 18! 

Enjoy! xx

******************************************

ELLA's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at my phone. 12 am. I tried to sleep again but I just couldn't. So I sat up and stayed in that position. It put me into a deep thought. 

******************************************

(FlashBack)

"When I grow up, I want to be a super star! Everyone will come from all over the world just to see me. I'll get loads of money and spend it on food and candy for us two!" Little Liam said. 

"When I grow up, I want to be a doctor. But not the normal one. I want to be also known around the world. I want to help a lot of people who are sick." 10 year old me said. 

"OH! When both of us are famous, we should hire each other. I'll be your singer, and you'll be my doctor!" He cheered.

"Yeah sure. But lets promise that when we're already famous and rich, we'll still be best friends." I said to him. 

"I, Liam Payne, promise to not forget my best friend, Ella, even if I'm already filthy stinking rich." he pledged. 

He held out his pinky and we did the pinky promise. 

(End Of FlashBack)

*********************************************

(Another FlashBack) 

"When will I ever get a girlfriend?" Liam asked 14 year old me. 

"Dont you have one already?" I reminded him.

"Already broke up with that one. And I mean the serious one." 

"I dont know with you. I think relationships are just distractions. I mean based on movies, they tell you they love you but they'll eventually leave you. Then you're left with a broken heart and sore eyes. Its really stupid." I explained. 

"So you're saying that you'll never have a boyfriend?" He smirked.

"NEVER!"

"Even if that guy was me?" He asked. 

"Ewwww. Why would you want to be my boyfriend?! YUK!" I said, disgusted. 

"So you'd rather grow up alone?" He asked. 

"I dont know! What ever is planned for me then so be it." I said. 

"Fine. Lets make a deal. When we're already, i dont know in our 20s, and we still dont have relationships, we'll try dating." He said. 

"Why?" I hesitated. 

"Oh come on! Just accept it. It wont happen anyway."

"Yeah you're right. But it would be fun to look back at all of this and laugh." I said. 

"Deal?"

"Deal."

(End Of FlashBack)

************************************

14 year old me was right. I would laugh at all of it. We were silly when we were kids and all these flash backs are weird too. But they meant something to me. It made me think of how much Liam really meant to me. 

He's been by my side through thick and thin. And I guess when he made that deal with me, he didn't want me to be alone. He knows how independent I am with things. He was teaching me that I can trust other people too, like him. 

The reason why I didn't have relationships growing up is because I just couldn't trust someone that much to love and care for them. But he opened my mind to that idea. 

This all might sound really cheesy, but I guess Liam gave his love to me so that maybe one day, I'll learn to love him too. And that's what I have to do.  I have to tell him how much I really love him. 

With all these thoughts, I slept quite peacefully than I had expected.

************************************

Haha that was so deep! =)))))))

Tell me what you think! :D