Chapter 19

Hey! :) SO THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SO OMG! DEEEEEEEEPPPPP! So this next chapter is surprising. :) 

Chapter 19! WOOT WOOT! 

ENJOY! xxx

***********************************

ELLA'S P.O.V.

The next morning, I quickly took a shower and got dressed so that I can go to Liam and tell him everything I just thought of. 

I was about to reach the door when my parents stopped me. 

"Ella, we have to talk to you about something." My mom said.

Oh great. 

"Can this wait until later? I really-" 

"No. This is important honey." My dad cut me off. 

I went over to sit next to my parents. They were occasionally looking at each other. 

"What is it?" I asked.

They looked at each other first and then said the statement that made me fall off my chair. 

"WE'RE MOVING BACK HOME!" They chorused. 

Like I said, I did fall off the chair. 

"WHAT!" I said, surprised.

"Your dad got a job offering back home, that he couldn't refuse." My mom said.

I was blinking my eyes frantically so that I would wake up from this horrible nightmare. But sadly, this was real. I couldn't escape it. There were a lot of things going through my mind. What about school? What about my studies? What about Liam? Oh god, Liam! How am I going to tell all of this to him now?

"When?" Is all that came out from my mouth. 

"We leave in a week." They said. 

I got up and told my parents I had to go somewhere. And by somewhere, i meant going to Liam and crying about it. But first, I had to  apologise to him for being such a drama queen yesterday. 

I was mad because I had to move, but mostly I was thinking of Liam. Long distance relationships never work. Well it does sometimes. But I get why it doesn't work. Its just painful to think that the person you love is a thousand miles away from you. 

I rang the doorbell of Liam's house with shaking hands. Liam opened the door with sore eyes and black bags under his eyes. I made him cry all night. I feel so guilty! 

"I'm sorry." We both said. 

"No I should be the one to apologise." He said. 

"No Liam, I should. I acted like a drama queen. I shouldn't have reacted like that." I explained. 

"But you're right. I should defend you instead of just standing there like an idiot." He said. 

I smiled, which triggered the smile on his face too. He leaned in closer and kissed me. 

"So all is settled then?" He said with a grin. 

"Uhm actually...... I have to tell you something." I said, hazily. 

"What is it?" He looked confused. 

"So my parents....... dad got a job..... and basically-" 

"Just spill it out babe." He laughed. 

"I'm moving back to the Philippines." I finally got out. 

The grin on his face faded. He went hysterical. 

"WHAT! WHY? NO!" He said. 

"Liam, calm down." I tried. 

"No! I will not calm down! You cant move! I love you!" Liam shouted. 

"I love you too. But Its not like I can ditch my parents and stay here." I explained. 

"But you can. You can live with me. We'll stay together." He said. Tears were falling from his eyes. 

"I want to stay here as much as you do, but they're my parents. What they say goes." I said. I am now crying too. 

"When do you leave?" He asked. 

"In a week." I sobbed. 

He started wiping his tears away. He wiped mine as well, with his thumb rubbing my cheek. 

"Then we'll have to spend every moment together until you leave." He said, trying to put a smile on his face. 

I giggled a little. "Yeah. But I'm really going to miss you, Liam. " 

"I'll miss you too. Don't worry, we'll see each other soon after you leave." He reassured me. 

"I hope that "soon" is really really soon." I laughed a little. 

"Yes it will babe. I promise." 

*****************************************

OH NO!!!!! :'( SHE'S LEAVING GUYS! WHAT WILL LIAM DO?

Find out! ;) 

Tell me what you think!