Chapter 26

Hi! :) So this is it! Thou must read now!

CHAPTER 26 EVERYBODY! *CLAPS*

ENJOY! Xxxx

**************************************

ELLA’S P.O.V.

“WHAT THE HELL GUYS! I thought we said 5 hours before? What happened!” I said.

“Sorry!” They chorused.

“Now we have like…. 3 hours! And I’m sure girls are already lined up and waiting.” I said, looking at my watch while focusing on the road.

“Sorry. But there were so many good stuff. We just couldn’t resist.” Shania apologized.

“Ugh, Fine. You know I can never get mad at you guys for a long time.” I forgave them.

“We love you Ella!” They said in unison.

“Are you guys ready? We’re almost there.” I said.

“Yeah we a-“ They didn’t continue.

All our mouths dropped. So many girls were already lined up! Chanting and singing the same thing! Oh my word, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a crowd this big!

“Uhm Ella. You may want to park now. It looks like this is going to be a LONG line.” Steph gulped.

I obeyed her and searched for a parking slot fast. We got out of the car and started walking.

“Do you have everything Ella? Tickets and passes?” Ira asked.

“Yup. Now, where’s the backstage?” I searched.

“I think its there.” Shania pointed to the door with screaming girls probably trying to get in. But there were 2 large men guarding it.

“Lets go guys.” I said, walking towards the door.

The girls by the door started complaining when we showed our passes to the 2 men.

“AWWW! NO FAIR! WE WERE HERE FIRST! AND THEY’RE OLD!” I heard a girl say.

But the 2 men let us in quickly. Well that was easy. I laughed at the girl’s comment.

***************************

While walking, we stumbled across 2 men who were as famous as the boys were.

“OMG YOU GUYS! Its Paul and Preston! ACT COOL!” Moira said.

We obeyed Moira. They walked towards us.

“Hello girls. Do you have your passes?” Paul asked.

“YES!” We all said.

“Well okay then.” Preston said, trying to shake off the sound of our screams off his ear.

“Would you kindly point us to the boys’ room? I’m a good friend of Liam.” I asked politely.

“I thought you looked familiar. You’re Ella right?” Paul asked.

“Uhm…… yes.” I awkwardly said.

“He said he had a friend here. Nice to finally meet you. Liam just keeps on talking about you.” Preston said. Then he winked at me.

I felt a slight blush go to my cheeks, while all my friends looked at me with raised eyebrows.

“The boys’ room is down the hall, to the right. You wont miss it.” Paul directed.

“It’s a bit early so you girls might find the guys goofing around.” Preston said.

“We are totally cool with that!” Steph said excitedly.

“Would you mind if we took a picture with you guys?” Ira asked shyly.

“Sure.” The 2 men said.

After taking the picture, we thanked them. We headed to where Paul directed us to.

At the door, there was a paper taped to it. They read: “The Awesomest Band In The World’s Room!” At the sides were writings that said: “Harry’s my boo.”, “Niall farted.”, “Louis is forever Harry’s.”, “World’s Best Dad: Liam Payne.”. 

These boys make me laugh everytime. And I haven’t even met 4 of them.

********************************

Shania knocked on the door and we heard voices.

“COME IN!”

We all stared at each other first then I turned the knob.

When I opened the door, I saw 4 boys being well….. boys. They were shooting each other with Nerf guns and throwing things at each other. When they saw us, they stopped and stared for awhile.

“Hey Guys! Look, Its Ella!” Niall said.

I didn’t really know why they knew who I was. What has Liam been telling these boys? Anyway, they went up to me and hugged me.

“You have no idea how happy we are to see you. Now Liam would finally shut up and stop talking about you all the time.” Harry winked at me.

I was still in shock. Damn, these boys look better in real life!

“Oh-uh, Welcome?” I awkwardly said.

They all laughed so I just laughed along.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

Louis fake coughed. “So…. I’m assuming that these lovely ladies are your friends?” Man! Can he be more cheeky?

“Oh-uh. Yes.” I said, snapping out of my gaze. I looked over to my friends who were in shock, mouths dropped, and possibly drooling.

“This is Moira, Shania, Steph, and Ira.” I pointed to each girl.

“Hi! We’re One Direction!” They chorused.

My heart just pounded. And I’m guessing all my friends are feeling the same way. THAT WAS FREAKIN’ SEXY!

“Well almost. Liam is not here. Does he know you’re here?” Zayn asked, with his sexy accent.

“Errm…. Not exactly. I wanted to surprise him.” I said.

“Oh goody! I love surprises!” Niall said, cheekily.

“Come, sit.” Louis gestured to the chairs, like a gentleman.

I took my spot next to Harry, who is now talking with Shania. I looked over to the others. Steph was deep in conversation with Zayn, Moira with Niall, and Ira with Louis. Where is Liam?

“Harry, would you know where Liam is?” I asked.

“He just went out to get snacks. He’ll be here any-“

Just when he was about to finish, Liam came in. Laughing with another girl. 

*********************************

So I know you guys are wondering, Who the hell is this girl? And why is she laughing with Liam? Well, you’ll have to find out. :)

Tell me what you think!