Chapter 32

Hello Guys! OMG LAST CHAPTER. Then the epilogue. I really enjoyed making this. You guys are the best. :D But now I’m going to cry. :’( Thanks so much for reading this guys. I love you all so much. Watch out for my next fan fic.

Please comment and vote guys! I need your comments. :)

Chapter 32!

ENJOY xxxx

******************************************

ELLA’S P.O.V.

After Liam left, I went to my room and out to my balcony. I still felt the butterflies from our first kiss. He kept it too. I promised myself that he would be the one I would spend my life with if he kept it.

I haven’t had this feeling in a long time. Finally, my waiting has come to an end. All the tears I shed because I couldn’t stand the fact that I was far away from the only person I loved. All the tears I shed for the thoughts of him loving another girl. And most of all, all the tears I shed for thinking he would forget about me and move on. All those tears paid off because of one kept promise.

After all those thoughts, I went back to my room and got ready for bed. I told the girls about everything that happened. I cant wait for the next time we will be seeing each other again. I wonder what he was going to ask me.

******************************************

(At Work)

After I finish with a patient, I usually call Kiya, my assistant, to let in the next one. But before I even reached for the phone, it rang.

“Oh good. Please send-“

She cut me off. “Ella, there are people here. They asked to see you.” She said, rather excited for something.

“Who are they? And did they make an appointment?” I asked.

“No. But they said its really important that you go outside. They’ll die if you don’t.” She said.

I am getting quite pissed. She knows the routine. “Well tell them to schedule one or line up or something!”

“But they said it is really really important.” She explained.

“Just explain to them that-“

“OH FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE ELLA! JUST COME OUT HERE!” I heard one of my friends’ voices.

Why are they here? They know I don’t like being disturbed at work. They are going to ruin my happy mood.

“Fine! Just wait there!” I hung up.

********************************************

When I went out, I saw no sign of my friends. Only Kiya and my other patients, who by the way took the time to schedule an appointment.

That’s weird. I thought to myself. Why are they all smiling widely at me. What’s going on?

When I was about to go back in, I heard a guitar strum then Niall came out. What’s he doing here? Then other voices started to hum. Zayn, Harry, and Louis came out. What is this? I thought to myself.

I was going to speak then a voice started to sing. Liam came out singing our song.  Forever and Always by Parachute. [play the video at the side to listen to it.]

Liam came over to my house one night. I let him listen to a new song that the first time I played, made me cry.

He also cried at the end.

We both agreed that night, that that would be our song because the song reminded us of us.

*********************************************