Chapter 15

Hello. :) So I have nothing to say.

HERE IS CHAPTER 15! :)

ENJOYxx

******************************************

ELLA'S P.O.V.

I woke up one morning feeling really sick. Just when I was about to get up, I heard the door open.

"Hey honey! Ready to go to scho-... Oh my! What happened to you?" Mom asked.

"Its just a cold Mommy. I can still go to school." I said sniffing.

"Just a cold? Then why do you look so terrible! And Why do you have a high temperature!" Mommy said, with a motherly tone.

"I'm fine Mom! Its really no biggy." I said. And I gave a very large caugh.

"No, no, no. You are not well today, dear. I'm afraid you wont be able to go to school today." She said. She sounded like a doctor or something.

She headed for the door. Probably to get me something that is disgusting but will make me feel better.

"BUT MOM!" I complained.

"No Buts young lady. I'm telling your dad so we can buy you medicine." Then she left.

"Great! I'm going to miss all my lessons! This is not good for a graduating student!" I thought to myself.

I grabbed my cellphone and texted Liam.

Me: Hi hun! Wont be able to go to school today. May you please get my homework from my teachers with a cherry on top? Thank You! Love you! :-* -Ella xx

Liam: WHAT! What happened babe? I'm coming over. I wont go to school today either. -Liam xxx

Me: Just a fever that's all. And NO! Dont come over! You might get it too. No need to worry, my mom will take care of me because duh she's my mom. :) Haha -Ella x

Liam: Fine. But I'm coming over later. And yes, I will get your homework for you. What kind of boyfriend will I be if I didn't? =)))) -Liam xx

Me: A terrible one! ;) Lol Fine you can come later. But its not my fault if you get it too. >:P And THANK YOU! I love you times infinity. See you later! -Ella xx

Liam: Anything for you. <3 MWAH! See you later! I LUFF YOU TOO! -Liam xxxxxxxxxxxx

After drinking all the disgusting things that I needed to drink, I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, Liam was already there. He was flicking through channels when he saw me wake up.

"How are you feeling love?" He asked.

"Much Better." I assured him. "When did you get here?" I asked back.

"About 2 hours ago. I came over as fast as I could after school ended." He said proudly.

"What did you do in those 2 hours?" I chuckled.

"Well first, I watched you while you were sleeping. Then you got boring so I started watching tv." He explained.

"Ewww, you're such a creeper!" I giggled.

He stuck out his tongue.

"Did you get my assignments?" I asked.

"Yup." He said popping the p. "They're right there." He pointed.

"That seems little." I wondered.

"That's because I told your teachers that you were sick. Most of them didn't want to interupt your healing process, so they gave you none." He said.

"Awww... Well that was nice of them." I said.

"That was nice of ME actually! " He corrected.

"I love you so much!!!! Thank you!" I said hugging him.

"I know you do." He assumed. "So you wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure! Which one?" I said.

"TOY STORY 3!" He cheered.

"We've watched that SO many times already!" I said.

"But its my favorite! And I declaire it your favorite too! And I did you a favor!" He cried.

"Oh fine. Put it in." I announced.

"YAY!" He cheered.

This boy loves his Disney Movies so much its so CRAZY!

***********************************

(At The Middle Of the Movie)

"Ella?" He asked.

"Humm?"

"Would you do me the honors of being my Jesse?" He smiled.

I faced him. "Why, It would be my pleasure, Buzz Lightyear!" I giggled.

The movie ended with me and Liam in tears.

"Why did he have to give them away!" Liam cried.

"I know! He should've just kept them!" I sobbed.

"ITS SO SAD!" We both said.

"Just promise me you'll never give up on me, Ella." He said.

"I promise." I said.

************************************

Andy should've just left them in the attic! WHY WHY WHY! Ok so that Is what I felt when I watched Toy Story 3. Mehe. I cried cuz It was so dramatic. Ok Iove that Movie so much. :)

So tell me what you think. :)