Chapter 8

YAY! Chapter 7 was short, so to make it up to you, I made this LONG! :) YEHEY! Love me for I am a loving writer. JK lol I am very happy with this chapter! THOU SHALL READ IT NOW!

ENJOY LOVIES!

*******************************

ELLA'S P.O.V.

I arrived Lauren's house hearing the music boom through the walls. Liam opened door and saw me all dressed up.

"Well, well, well. Never thought you'd clean up this well." Liam said.

"Its because the occasion called for it." I said giggling.

"COME IN!" He escorted me.

"Over there is the kitchen, where you get all the junk from. Over there is the beverage table but I know you don't drink and so do I, SO WATER FOR US YAY! And over there is the dance floor where we PARTEEEEEHHHH WOHOO!" He explained and I just nodded.

To be honest, I don't even know half of the people here so why would I talk to random people? Wait isn't that what parties are for? Ok, whatever.

I spotted chairs on one side of the room, so I went to go sit there. I sat there trying to party with the music. I must have looked like a lame-o. I felt someone sit next to me.

"Hey I'm Ian! What's your name?" He shouted above the music.

"I'm Ella. Nice to meet you." I shouted back.

"Want my drink?" He asked.

"Oh, no thanks. I don't drink. Thanks anyways." I humbly declined.

I glanced around the room and saw Liam and Lauren snogging at one side. My heart just broke into a million pieces. I need something to ease the pain.

"Hey Ian!" I said.

"Yeah?"

"I'll have that drink now, please."

*****************************************************

With every shot I took, I thought:

Why her? (*shot*)

Why not me? (*shot*)

That should be me. (*shot*)

How could he love her! (*shot*)

I love him. (*shot*)

I don't even know how many shots I took.

"Hey Ella!" Ian said.

"Yeah?" I said with my drunk voice.

"Wanna go dance?" He asked.

"YEAH LETS PARTY!" I said.

LIAM'S P.O.V.

I never saw Ella like this. It's like a whole new her. She was screaming, dancing, flirting. Oh gosh, she was flirting with boys who were not really out to talk.

Why is she being like this? What made her drink all of a sudden? I thought to myself.

I need to bring her home, right now. I texted Lauren saying:

Me: Babe, I'll take Ella home. She's not really herself. I think she needs to sober up. See you tomorrow. :-* -Liam xxx

I grabbed Ella's hand and headed for the door, when I felt my phone vibrate. It was from Lauren:

Lauren <3: Ohk babde! Dou u kNow you habe such nice hare? Hajdbhaha. -LAureNNNN xX.

Great she must be drunk too.

I put my arm around Ella's waist and put her arm around my shoulder so I can support her while she walks.

"Why did you have to take me out of the party! Party Pooper!" She said. Her breath smelt of alchohol. "Who are you anyway?" She asked.

"Uhm... I'm Liam." I said awkwardly.

"No your not! You're some other person! HAHAHAHAHA" She said with her drunk voice.

"Okay.."

"Its too bad you're not Liam though, Liam. If you were him, I would tell you what I really feel about you." She said trying to get all the words out.

"And what do you feel about me?" I said curious.

"Well, If you were Liam, which you are not. I would tell you I Love You. I would kiss you and say that I'll be here for you no matter what because I love you. I love you, I love you, LALALALALALA" She said as she fiddled with my hair.

"Oooooh you got some pretty nice hair, Liam. Liam has hair like you too. And the same color too. Wow you're like twins or something. Hehehehehe" She added while I still processed everything she just said.

I kept quiet.

"But it's too late now. Liam has a girlfriend and she makes him happy. It hurts to admit it, but whenever he and his girlfriend are together they look so happy. I'm happy for him but I just wished it was me cause I love him." She said then she looked at me, with her beautiful brown eyes and she smiled.

"I tried to ask him to the dance but someone had already asked him. So I wept all my sorrows and watched movies that night that made me cry even more. Then I thought to myself: He would never say yes to me anyway. He's my best friend. He's too good for me." She said.

Is she really telling the truth? I mean she's drunk and all. But drunk people say things that they feel inside and cannot tell anyone. All the things I thought about her. She thought the same things about me too.

"Shhhhh. Don't tell Liam, Liam. This will be our little secret." She whispered loudly.

"Yeah, I wont tell him." I said. Cause you already told it to him without knowing it was him! I thought to myself.

"Uh oh. I think I' gonna be sick" She said covering her mouth.

She barfed on the floor, missing my shoes by inches.

"Ooops. Sorry." She giggled.

*********************************

As we reached Ella' house, I carried her bridal style up the stairs into her room. I laid her down on the bed. Just as I was about to go:

"Don't go. Stay for the night." I heard her say.

She needed someone to take care of her while she was still intoxicated. So I did as she said. I faced the opposite side she was facing. I was about to fall asleep when she turned to face my back and put her arm and leg around me like she always did with her pillow.

I turned to face her and brushed the strands of hair covering her beautiful face.

"I love you Liam." I heard her murmur in her sleep.

I kissed her forehead and said "I love you too Ella."

********************************************

Oooooo so much suspense! :) LOL

Tell me what you think!