Chapter 30

Hey guys. So, I want to tell you that my story is almost over. :((( But its ok! I will start a new one soon. :) I just wanted to say that earlier because of reasons. Haha :) Anyway, here it is! 

Chapter 30! YEHEY

Enjoy! xxx

******************************************

LIAM'S P.O.V.

After touring me, we sat by the swimming pool gutters, with our feet dipped in the pool water. We just talked and talked because we wanted to catch up. 

"Oh my gosh, did he really do that?!" She said, shocked with the story I told her about Harry. 

"Yes. He really did. We got mad at him." I laughed. 

There was a silence at first, then she spoke up. 

"Oh I almost forgot!" She said. Then she stood up and went in the house. She came back holding a wrapped item.

"What's that?" I asked. 

"I got you something." She answered. 

She handed it to me and sat down beside me again. She had something behind her back but I didn't mind it. I quickly opened the gift and I saw the most amazing gift anyone has ever given me. 

"Its Buzz! Thank you so much!" I cheered. 

"You're welcome." She smiled. "Do you remember that time when I was sick? You came over and we watched Toy Story?" She asked. 

"Yeah I do.' I remembered. 

"And you asked me to be your Jessie." She blushed. 

Then she finally brought out what she was holding behind her back. This is the most sweetest thing that anyone has ever done. She brought out a Jessie doll. I blushed so much that I think I was embarrassing myself so much. 

"So tell me. After all this time, why did you keep it?" She asked. 

"Because I lo- uh I mean I never break promises." I covered. 

She smirked. Shit, she knew what I was going to say. 

"How about you?" I asked. 

"Uhm. I dont know. Because I dont break promises either." She answered. 

"Soooo...." 

"Soooo...."

This is so awkward! I had nothinng else to say or do. But that still doesn't explain the thing that I did. I pushed her into the pool. 

"WHAT THE HELL! LIAM PAYNE YOU ARE SO DEAD TO ME!" She yelled. Then she yanked my legs into the swimming pool too. Now we're both wet. 

We looked at each other and laughed. We started splashing each other and soon began a water fight. 

I missed these times with her. When we'll just get together and have fun. This is one of the reasons why I love her so much. 

The fight got closer and closer to the point that we just stopped splashing each other.

I looked into her eyes, the same eyes I fell in love with since the moment I saw her. We were getting closer and closer until finally we kissed. 

****************************************

I've been waiting for these lips to touch mine again. And now that I know she waited for me and she still feels the same way, I know she's the one. 

Okay, I lied when I said that Ella stopped talking to me. I actually was the one who stopped. I kind of lost hope the she still loves me. She's the best girl a guy could ever have. Of course other guys would want her. 

But despite all those thoughts, my heart told me to wait (cue the Awws). When the boys and I got to know each other before we started competing, I told them everything about her. By everything, I mean tank loads of info. Even after XFactor, I still kept on talking about her.

"Liam! For crying out loud! If you love her so much, why dont you just marry her already?!?" Niall rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah mate, so you can just shut up and have her forever!" Harry added.

"Guys, as much as I want to, I still dont know where to find her." I admitted. 

"Track her down or something. Or better yet, ask our fans! They'll get her address in seconds!" Louis suggested. 

They all nodded in agreement. 

"I cant do that! That will invade her privacy!" I disapproved. 

"Oh, I have an idea!" Zayn suddenly said. So that's why he had his thinking face on.

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Okay, so you're serious about marrying her Liam?" Zayn asked. 

I really thought hard for a moment. Then I nodded. 

"Okay. So when you see her again, you have to find out if she kept "the promise" and when she says yes, you ask her to marry you!" He explained. 

"Dude, I cant just ask her then tell her I want to marry her! What am I? Her fan?" I shot back. 

"Liam, if she kept it then that means she loves you. And what person would wait for someone if that person doesn't want to be with the other person for the rest of their lives?!" Zayn said. Dammit, he made sense. 

"Ugh! Why do you have to be such a wise head?" I said, rolling my eyes. 

"That's why they call me the deep one in the group!" He praised himself. 

The next day, I went to look for a ring. I found this perfect and simple one. I always kept it with me so that when I meet Ella again, I'll be ready. 

********************************************

We pulled away from our kiss. We looked at each other for a moment, then she spoke up. 

"Uh. You should probably go. Its getting late." She said. 

"Yeah. The boys are probably looking for me." I said, as she helped me out of the pool. 

We dried off first then she walked me to the car. 

"I had a really fun time Liam. Its great to finally see you again. I missed you." She smiled. 

"Yeah, me too." I said. Is that all you can say Liam?

"When do you fly out of the country?" She asked. 

"We have a week here. We're going to do signings and interviews." I answered. 

"Great. Call me when you have time, so we can catch up." She said. 

"Actually, tomorrow is kinda our free day. You ok for tomorrow?" I asked. 

"Oh, I have to work tomorrow. But anytime would be nice." She said. 

"Okay, so I'll call you." I said, while I moved in for a hug.

"Okay." She said, then she kissed my cheek. I blushed. 

"Ella, I have something to ask you." I said.

 "What is it?" She asked. 

I was about to say it, when my phone rang. It was a text from the boys telling me to go back already. 

"I'm really sorry Ella. But I have to go already. I'll see you again, I promise." I said. 

"Bye, Liam." 

"Bye, Ella."

********************************************

This is a very long chapter. Well anyway, Isn't it so awesome!!!! AHHHH OHMYGOSH! 

Tell me what you think! xx