Chapter 29

Hi Guys! I’m so sorry for not updating for such a LONG time. :((( I assure you, it wasn’t easy for me too. :’( OMG LWWY IS THE BEST! AHHHHH Okay, so much drama. Anyway, OMG! Liam and Ella! LALALALALOVE!

CHAPTER 29!

Enjoy! X

************************************

ELLA’S P.O.V.

“That was an awesome show guys!” I commented.

“Thanks.” They chorused.

“So what are you boys going to do now?” Ira asked.

“We’re actually going out for dinner. You girls want to join us?” Louis said.

We all nodded our heads frantically.

“So I’m guessing that’s a yes.” Harry laughed.

“You ladies know any good places around here?” Niall asked.

“Of course. We live here.” Shania reminded.

“Alright then. Let’s go!” Zayn announced.

*************************************

We went to this restaurant with a name that is too hard to pronounce (Its fancy that’s why). We all just had a laugh. Its like we’ve been friends forever.

After the dinner, they wanted dessert. But they wanted to go somewhere else. I suggested to go to this ice cream parlor but no, they wanted Mcdonalds. These boys. Aren’t they sick of all the Mcdonalds they eat?

“Haven’t you guys had enough of Mcdonalds?” I asked.

“NO!” They exclaimed.

“Every country we went to has their own version of food in Mcdonalds. So we always try them!” Zayn explained.

“Well okay then. Off to Mcdonalds we go!” Steph declared.

**************************************

After we went there, it was time to go home. Well, according to Paul that is. Liam offered to take us home since we took 2 cars to go to the restaurant.

You’re probably wondering about my car that I parked earlier. Well, I can just pick it up tomorrow.

So the other boys took 1 car, leaving the other with Liam and us. We each dropped off the girls in their separate houses. I was the last one left. Liam and I talked on the way to my house.

“So, how are you Ella?” Liam asked.

“I’m doing really well. I’m guessing you are too, considering you’re in the biggest boyband in the world!” I said.

“I heard you were a really successful surgeon.” He said.

“Yep. Hey do you remember when we were 10?” I reminded.

“Yup. We said we’ll be exactly what we are today.” He remembered.

“Wow. Even at 10 we knew what we wanted.” I giggled at the memory.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

“So anyone special in your life?” He asked hesitatingly.

“Uh, none. How about you and the girl awhile ago?” I asked awkwardly.

“Oh you mean Katty? No. She’s just our stylist.” He said.

I felt a sense of relief and I think he did too. Did he keep it too?

“Oh…..” I said and I started fiddling with my fingers.

“So…..”

I couldn’t wait any longer. I had to know.

“I-uh actually kept our promise.” I hesitated.

“Really?” He asked quite gladly. “Um I mean, Me too actually.”

I tried not to show my emotions, but I was literally jumping inside. He actually waited for me too.

“So… your friends. They seem to be getting along with the other lads.” He started.

“Yeah, I also noticed. They all got along with their favorites.” I smirked.

Then we both started laughing.

“Maybe I should tell the boys.” He said.

“I think they already know.” I smirked.

We laughed again. I missed these times, enjoying with your best friend.

“So, who’s your favorite?” He suddenly asked.

“Nice to know that after so many years, your curiosity still hasn’t changed.” I smiled.

I actually didn’t know how to answer his question, so I just answered that.

He laughed. “Yup. Never changed.”

“Not even just the slightest? I heard they now call you “Daddy Direction”. So now you’re all responsible?” I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

“Well, I only learned to be responsible from the best. And I still cant believe you’re a directioner.” He said.

“What? I can’t keep up with your life?” I retorted.

“Ha-ha. Anyway, where’s your house?” He asked.

“Um. Its just at the end of the road.” I pointed.

“That one? Its huge!” He gasped.

Okay, so when I said “down the road”, it literally occupied the whole end of the road.

“Being a world renowned doctor has its perks.” I smiled.

We pulled over at the front of the gate.

“If you want, I can give you a tour.” I said.

“Sure! That would be awesome!” He exclaimed.

**************************************

“Tonight, let’s get some! And LIVE WHILE WE’RE YOUNG!” :D xxxx

Tell me what you think. :)