Chapter 10

HIIIIIIIII! :D Chapter 9 has so much Drama! Lol This chapter must be EPIC! haha Oh btw, if you would take the time to follow me on twitter, I will love you forever! :D I'm @ella_malubay.

Thanks guys! Please continue reading! =)

ENJOY LOVIES!

**********************************

"Why is he blaming it on me! He kissed me first! UGH!" I thought to myself.

I tried to open the door but it wont budge. GREAT! JUST GREAT! Liam must have locked the door! (Just imagine that the door can be locked from the outside Haha.)

I was mad at him for 2 reasons. 1) HE LOCKED ME IN THE FREAKING CLOSET! and 2) He was blaming me for something I didn't even start. Now I'm in the closet thinking about our kiss. I know he felt something too. Then I thought of the fact that Liam still had a girlfriend. Now I realised, I am in a janitor's closet, crying! How the heck am I going to get out of here!

Just when I thought I had lost all hope, the janitor opened the door. "YAY!" I said then I gave him a quick hug and went to my next class.

************************************

I avoided Liam all day. I didn't sit with him and Lauren during lunch. I didn't even eat lunch because I had to catch up on the class Liam made me miss because I was locked in the closet!

I went home alone. Liam usually walked me home. But considering our little fight, which is not little, I avoided all the places where I thought he would go to. Including my locker, which is next to his.

**********************************

(Next Day)

When I opened my front door, ready to go to school, I was surprised by a person, LIAM PAYNE, who got my bag to hold for me.

"Uh, why are you here?" I asked annoyance filled my voice.

"Because I walk you to school everyday?" He said.

"Well go away! I don't want to talk to you, JERK!" I said angrily.

"OUCH! What did i do to you, Ms. Grumpy Head? You know what, never mind. You probably slept late." He said happily.

"Why are you being like that! Don't act like you don't know what happened!"

"Uh, what did happen?"

"UGH! Forget it! I would like to walk to school alone! BYE!"

I walked to school with Liam right behind me. He was trying to keep his distance. I think he was also kinda granting my request of walking to school alone. But with him still being there.

"Liam, what are you doing?" I asked, annoyed.

"Walking to school alone, like you said." He said

"Well stop following me." I said sounding like I was creeped out. But inside I thought what he was doing was cute.

"Uhm I'm going to school too. So its impossible to go another way." He said sounding like a smart head.

"Ugh! Forget it!" I didn't want to argue with him any further.

We finally arrived school.

"I'll see you later at lunch, Ella." He said waving goodbye.

As I walked, I rolled my eyes. Is he really trying to apologise by acting like nothing happened?

******************************

The bell rang signalling the start of lunch. I went to the cafeteria and got my food. I looked over for tables with no one there.

"Ella, over here!" I heard Liam say.

Just when I was nearing the exit, Liam got my tray and pulled me towards the table.

Funny. Lauren wasn't there at the table. She always was.

"Where's Lauren?" I asked.

He looked away. "Uhm. She had something to do." He said it like he was hiding something. "She will not eat with us."

I was still mad at Liam, but I felt kind of happy that Lauren wasn't there. It made me want to stay in the table longer.

****************************

Liam walked home with me. Trying to act like we never fought. I walked to our front door and opened it.

"Bye Ella." Liam said before I closed the door on his face. I didn't bother to say goodbye to him.

******************************************

Ooooooh Ella's mad! Why is Liam acting like nothing happened?

Find out! :)

Tell me what you think!