Chapter 24

Hey guys! I'm soooo sorry for not updating for a long time. :( Ok, so I am SUPER HAPPY right now! AHHH they won 3 VMAs! If that doesnt make you proud, I dont know what does! Anyway, Ohhhhh they're going to meet soon! :)

Tis Chappie 24! :)

ENJOY!

**************************************

LIAM'S P.O.V.

I was packing, when I suddenly realized that I dont know anything about the country! Well sure I know we've got loads of fans there, but still!

I got my laptop and started researching! Cool, they got FOOD! Niall will love it here! I also searched how long flights took from London to the Philippines. WOAH! The shortest time is 14 hours! I feel like jetlag is going to get the best of me when we land.

I googled some more then Ella suddenly came into my mind. So I googled her. So many entries popped up. She had pictures from articles made for her. I clicked on this one link which was an article about her.

It was kind of like a biography. Hey look! I see my name. It says here that she dated me but we broke up. Wow, what a great memory. NOT.

Apparently, she is now a very famous surgeon. She must be really succesful. Not all doctors get Biographies, you know. 10 year old us were very smart. We knew what we wanted to be, and now we are living our dreams!

*************************************

"HARREHH, WAKE UP! WE'RE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT!" I heard Louis yell.

I checked my watch. 4 hours till we leave. But we have to be there 2 hours before because it is an international flight.

"I'M UP! NOW STOP YELLING!" Harry shouted back.

"When is that boy ever going to be early for something?" I asked Niall, who is currently munching on his morning cereal.

"I dunno." He shrugged.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked Louis.

"Probably in the toilet, looking at himself in his precious mirror." He said.

"ZAYN, HARRY! HURRY UP! WE LEAVE IN AN HOUR!" I called.

****************************************

Okay, so 10 more hours until we get there. Ah! Im so sleepy! But I cant sleep! Maybe I should tweet or something. I got out my phone and started typing.

"@real_liam_payne: Almost there Philippines! So excitedddd! See you all soonnn! I luff you all! x"

I stood up a little to check on the lads. They were all fast asleep. Typical. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but somehow my body prevented me from it.

I was bored so I scrolled through my photo album. It was full of pictures of me and the boys. I scrolled some more then I passed this unusual photo of me and a girl. I finally found it. It was that photo of me and Ella in her photobooth.

I smiled at it. It made me think of all the past memories we shared. I heard Niall shuffle a bit, then I saw him open his eyes. He saw the picture of Ella and I.

"So, what are you going to do when you see her again?" He asked.

"I dont know. Its been a long time." I said, looking at the sky.

"Well, do you still have it with you?" Niall said, yawning.

"Yup. It never left my pocket." I said, proudly.

"Good." He said.

"Go back to sleep, mate. We still have a long way to go." I patted his shoulder.

"Yes daddy." He yawned, then he closed his eyes.

I checked my watch again. An hour has passed. I decided to try to sleep again. Finally, I did.

Hold on Ella. Im coming.

**************************************

OMG! AHHHHH! OHHHHHH! YEAHHHHHHH! Ok so yeah.

Tell me what you think! :D xx