Chapter 11

Hello Guys! :) So to all of you, please speak up. :) Haha You never know, you might be the next person I'll be dedicating my chapters to. =))) Haha So this chapter contains curses. I really don't curse in real life. But I know you guys want Drama and suspense so I put the bad words. I'm so nice aren't I? Lol jk ok.

So my chapters are getting longer cause I want to. Haha jk Its for you guys.

This is Chapter 11!

Enjoy! :D

************************************

LIAM'S P.O.V.

Okay so when me and Ella kissed, it felt like magic. Like we were the only two people on Earth. I made a mistake by shout-asking her why she kissed me back. I know she felt it too. I don't know, I guess I had mixed emotions inside me and the only way to cure it was to kiss Ella, who I am completely in love with.

After the kiss, I knew I had to make things right. I didn't want to be an ass and be a two timer. So i texted Lauren.

Me: Hey can I meet you after school? -Liam

Lauren: Sure Babe! Where? -Lauren xxx

Me: Meet me at the cafe. -Liam

So I met with her and tried my best to let her down easy.

"WHAT! You're breaking up with me?!?" She said with an angry tone.

"I love someone else Lauren." I admitted.

"Who is she? I'm going to kill her!"

"No! She's uh no one you know." I lied.

"UGH! I HATE YOU LIAM! You are a fucking asshole! She said. And it was the last words I heard her say.

That hurt, but not as much as being called a jerk by Ella. Hearing that from a person you love, hurts. So when she called me that, I just acted like it was a joke. But I knew I deserved it.

The next day I tried to act like nothing happened. But I think that that made her more furious with me. When I walked her home, she slammed the door right at my face. It missed my nose a few centimeters but I felt the pain that I could've felt if it really hit me. I probably deserved that too.

I went home and planned how I was going to tell her that I'm single. I had an idea and I hope it would work.

************************************

(Next day)

I went to Ella's house and climbed up her balcony. I peeped through her window, hoping to see her. There she was looking so beautiful doing her homework. She saw me and she nearly fell off the bed. She walked over to the balcony door and opened it.

"What do you want?" She said with an angry tone.

"Hey Ella. What are you doing tonight?" I asked cooly.

"Stop right there, Liam. What are you trying to do?" She said unexpectedly.

"Uhm. I just trying to-...."

She cut me off. "Are you trying to act like nothing happened? Cause I'm pretty much pissed off you know. You blame me for some-..."

I cut her off too. But instead of talking, I kissed her. I felt the butterflies from our first kiss. She pulled away.

"I cant believe you're doing this again! You have a girlfriend!"

"I broke up with her, for.....well..... you." I said shyly putting my hands in my pocket.

Her jaw dropped. I dont know if that was a good sign or a bad one.

"I-i-i-i'm sorry." She stuttered.

"Why are you sorry?" I said.

"I-i-i-i'm sorry." She repeated.

"I thought I had the perfect girl. But I was wrong. It took me a long time to figure out that the perfect girl for me, is you Ella." I said.

"And I know you feel the same way too." I added.

"How did you know?" She blushed extremely at everything I said.

"You don't remember that party don't you?" I reminded her.

"Uh I was completely drunk. I don't remember much. But I do remember going home with someone." She tried to recall.

"I was that someone. Oh and believe me, I knew how drunk you were. I already told you that it was me, but you kept on insisting I was someone else." I laughed a little at the memory of that night.

"What did I say?" She asked kind of embarrassed.

"Your true feelings for me." I said.

Her cheeks were bright red now. It was so cute.

"I'm really sorry. I seem to be the reason why you loose girlfriends." She said chuckling.

"That's true. But its ok. If I didn't break up with them, I would have never discovered my feelings for you." I said.

You should see her right now. She looks as red as a cherry.

She gave me her smile that always made my heart melt.

"I'm still mad at you, you know." She said giggling.

"After everything I just said? Why?"

"Because you locked me in that smelly and moppy janitor's closet!" She said. We both laughed.

"Well then, to make up for it, would you like to go on an Official Date with me?" I asked like a gentleman.

"Why, it would be my pleasure Liam Payne." She said.

"Great I'll pick you up at 8 tonight."

"Cant wait!" She said.

************************************

Did I make your ovaries explode with the thrill of this chapter? Lol jk haha

Oh Guys! Favor please! May you please read: Before Its Too Late (A Harry Styles Fan Fiction) for me. My friend just started to write also. I inspired her. ;) Haha lol She's probably reading this now. Haha lol Please read it! Its Awesome!

So Tell me what you think of this chapter. :)