Crystal's pov

It is 12:30 at night and I was laying down with my night shirt up.I smiled at the scene before me, Edward was laying down talking to my belly.

Edward: "Daddy and mommy love you so much.And we can't wait to meet you, and you are going to be loved and taken great care of. I know you are going to have my hair and mommy's eye's." 

I put my fingers in his hair which made him look up at me smiling.

Me: "You are going to be a great daddy,my love." 

He kissed my lips while rubbing my belly.

Edward: "And you are going to be a great mommy love." 

I gasped as I felt our little girl kicking. 

Me: "Here."

I was still smiling when I moved his hand to were she is kicking. 

Me: "Can you feel that?"

Edward: "Yeah."

I looked at his face and it looked like he was going to cry.

Me: "I hope those are happy sobs."

He knew I was teasing which caused him to smile more.

Edward: "Of course!I thought I lost all my chances of having children.But then you came into my life and you gave me so much.You showed me what true love is,you got me to relax more,you agreed to be my wife and now you are pregnant with my baby.You truly are the greatest thing that ever happened to me.I love you soooo much."

I smiled while tearing up at his words,I kissed him with all my love and passion I have for him.

Me: "And you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me too."

Edward: "Did you know that our daughters mate is none other than Ron Weasley." 

I laughed.

Me: "I figured from the way I always want him near or him following me around." 

Edward: "Yeah,now he just needs to work on his shyness." 

Me: "True..Now what is going on with Seattle?" 

Edward: "The newborns are coming here and they are after you and Hope.The pack has agreed to help us.So we are training tomorrow." 

Me: "Everything is going to be ok.So are Hope, me and our baby girl." 

Edward: "How do you know that?" 

Me: "Well, Hope as Jake and me and our baby have you.So I know we are safe."

Edward: "I will to everything to keep you and our baby safe."

Me: "I know you will."