Edward's pov

While Crystal slept I was thinking about last night,our lust for each other was so strong that I had to grab the dashboard.I smirked when I felt my wife snuggle against my chest.I looked down and saw her looking at me smiling. 

Me: "Good morning,my love." 

Crystal: "Morning." 

Me: "I'm going hunting today,want to go?" 

Crystal: "Nah,I feel like some peanut butter ice cream.Oh,and some chocolat milk." 

Me: "Ok,I'll go and check the fridge." 

I got up and put a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on.I ran to the kitchen and saw we had no ice cream or chacolate for the milk.I ran to the room and saw her in a black dress. 

Me: "Sweetie,I'm going to have to go to the store for you after I hunt." 

Crystal: "Ok! I'll be-"

She suddenly ran to the bathroom and threw up.I ran and bent down and held her hair.

Me: "Are you alright sweethear?" 

Crystal: "Yeah....Wait a minute." 

Me: "What is it?" 

Crystal: "Throwing up,craving ice cream and chacolate milk.Take one guess." 

I looked at her knowing the answer. 

Me: "Only one way to find out." 

I smirked and as fast as I could and got myself a few deer.Then I went to the store to pick up the ice cream,chacolate syrup and three pregnancy test.I ran straight to the house where Crystal was sitting in the living room smiling. 

Me: "I got three test along with you're ice cream and chacolate syrup for you're milk." 

I kissed her forhead while smiling,she ran straight to the bathroom and took the test.While I waited my cell went and I knew it was Alice.But I want to be surprised so I ignored her call.After five minutes she came in the living room smiling real big. 

Crystal: "IT'S POSITIVE!" 

I laughed with joy and kissed her lips.

Crystal: "I'm going to eat my ice cream and drink chocolate milk."

I laughed. 

Me: "Ok,I'll call the family." 

Crystal: "Ok!" 

She ran to the fridge.