Edward's pov

I felt her breath slow and when I looked back I saw her body in a limp.

Me: "Baby!?"

I got no response,I landed quickly and safely.I turned around and felt her pules,I sighed in relief when I felt a pules.("Thank god we are in front of the Weasley house!")I thought,I picked her up and ran to the house in vampire speed.

Me: "Carlisle!" 

Everyone looked at her with shocked and worried faces.Carlisle came and looked at her shoulder. 

Carlisle: "She was defiantly splinted.Molly do you have something that can stop it?"

Molly: "Yes!"

She ran rather quickly and came back with a vial in her hand.

Molly: "Put her on the couch." 

I put her on the couch gently,Molly pulled her shirt down.

Molly: "Hold her down." 

I held her upper body while Carlisle held her legs.She dropped a few drops on Crystal's shoulder.I saw it started to heal,Crystal started hissing out in pain and started moving.I whispered in her ear. 

Me: "Shh it's ok sweetie,you're safe.I'm here love." 

She started to relax more.

Me: "I'm going to take her to the room."

Esme: "Ok, sweetheart." 

She kissed Crystal's head,and Harry hugged her.Then I picked her up and walked to the room,and placed her on the bed. 

........

It was 3 in the morning when Crystal woke up.She looked up at me and smiled at me.

Crystal: "Hi."

I smiled. 

Me: "Hi,how are you feeling?"

Crystal: "Better,did everyone get back ok?"

Me: "Everyone is fine,they were worried about you."

Crystal: "I'm sorry if I worried you."

Me: "It's ok,but now you need to get some rest."

Crystal: "Only if you don't leave me." 

Me: "I promise." 

I kissed her head and started humming her lullaby to her.She soon fell asleep and I stood there with my arms around her,and watched her sleep.