Crystal's pov

I was on my way to professor Dumbledore's office because Alice and Rose said he need to see me.I looked at the statue and said.

Me: "Pumpkin pie." 

When the stairs appeared I walked right up to his office.When I knocked on his door I heard him say come in.

Me: "You wanted to see me, sir?"

Dumbledore: "Ah yes!My dear Crystal,I have a late birthday present for you.Now,you're dad wanted me to give you these on you're 17th birthday."

He hand me a box and when I opened it,a tear rolled down my face.It was my mom and dads wedding rings.

Dumbledore: "You're dad gave me his,before he went to the mystery last year.He knew you would take really good care of them." 

I smiled and gave a nod.

Me: "Thank you,sir."

Dumbledore: "You're welcome,my dear.Now it's almost time for dinner.You best be off."

Me: "Goodnight,sir."

Dumbledore: "Goodnight."

I walked into the great hall holding the box really close to me.I took my seat between Edward and Harry.

Rose: "So,what did Dumbledore give you?" 

All my friends looked at me.

Me: "He gave me my moms engagement ring and her and dads wedding rings."

I opened the box and showed them.

Alice: "They are very pretty."

I nod my head yes.I laid my head on Edward's shoulder who wrapped his arm around my waist.

Harry: "C?"

Me: "Mmm.."

Harry: "I have a silver chain you can put them on." 

I smiled at him.

Me: "Thanks,little brother." 

......

After dinner everyone went upstairs.I got changed into my pajamas and went down to talk to the trio and Edward.The rest were in their rooms.When I got there I cuddled up to Edward who smiled at me. 

Ron: "Ok,what is it that Dumbledore asked you to do Harry?"

Harry: "He asked me to get to know professor Slughorn."

Edward: "We will help you Harry."

Me: "Yeah,it sounds fun."

We talked some more,then I felt my eyes start to drop.

......

We were standing in potions and I tried to stop giggling because of Edward talking about my outfit.

Me: "Pay attention,love."

Edward: "But it's hard too when you are wearing that."

Me: "Try."

I heard professor talk about the love potion in the cauldron.I smelt rain,vanilla,and forest, I blushed when I knew it was Edward that I smelt.So instead of going near it I put my face in Edward's chest.Then we saw Harry and Ron walked in.