Crystal's pov

Fire,that's all I feel but what seemed like forever the burning started going down.

???: "Five more minutes and they will be awake." 

That sounded like Alice.

???: "I still can't believe you put them in dresses, Alice."

I know that voice anywhere, it was my Edward.I wish I was awake now so I could hold him in my arm's.I can feel the pain leave my feet first,my arm's,my body and lastly my heart.I felt my heart beat for the last time,I am going to miss it.I finally got to open my eyes,I looked around and saw everything so clear.I saw dust in the air,water dripping from a plant, I saw a figure near the window and smiled when I saw who it was.It was my Edward standing there smiling at me.I got up from the bed that was on and ran at a fast pace.I looked shocked for a little bet but recovered when I realized that I was a vampire.I looked at Edward who put his hand's on my face,I leaned into his touch.

Edward:  "You're so beautiful." 

Me: "Did we win?"

I was shocked at sound of my voice, it ssounded like bells ringing.I heard Edward chuckle. 

Edward: "You'll get use to it,and yes we won.Want to see what you look like?"

I smiled and shook my head yes.We walked over to a full length mirror, I saw that I was in a baby blue dress.I looked and saw that my body has a hour glass shape,my chest grew a little bet,my skin was pale and flawless,my lips were a reddish color,my hair was longer and my eyes were still blue but they had red in the middle. 

Me: "Why are my eyes like that?"

He wrapped his arm's around my waist.

Edward: "Because of you're witch gene,Hope is the same." 

I looked at him when I realized I forgot about Hope.

Me: "How is she?" 

Edward: "Jacob took her hunting,and I need to take you hunting as well."

He was walking away but I stopped him before he got any further.

Me: "That can wait for a little bet."

I grabbed his neck and kissed his lips,they were so warm.I couldn't stop kissing him,I can feel the lust in me grow but I fought against it.

Edward: "Our wedding needs to hurry up."

Me: "I know,but let's go hunting and then we will discuss our wedding." 

Edward: "Fine."

I kissed him and then jumped out of the window.I landed gracefully and started running with Edward right beside me.I felt so free like I was born to be with Edward and be with him as a vampire.I stopped when I heard a growl, I looked up and saw a mountain lion.I looked in it's eyes and wished it would come down to me,I was shocked when it came down from the tree and walked over to me.I walked over and petted it,I sunk my teeth into it's neck and drank it's blood until it stopped moving.When I was done something told me to put my hand on it's neck,so I did and when I did my hand suddenly glowed.I looked in a awe when I saw that the bite mark had healed and the mountain lion got up.The mountain lion looked at me and licked my face then walked away.I was still in shocked when Edward bent down to my level. 

Edward: "I think you have two gifts,love."

Me: "Well I know I can still do magic,but how did I do that?"

Edward: "You know how I can read minds."

Me: "Yeah."

Edward: "Well you're vampire side unlocked two gifts.Healing and Controlling People's Minds."

Me: "Wow,let's go back and talk about when we are getting married." 

He smiled and picked me up and ran to the house.When we got there I saw everyone outside waiting for us,I smiled when I saw Hope in her pink dress.Her body was fuller,her red lips,her brown eyes had red in them.

Me: "You look beautiful,Hope."

Hope: "You look beautiful too."

We hugged each other.

Hope: "Thank you, for having my back." 

Me: "I will always be there for you and help protect you."

We walked to the family together smiling.We figured out that human blood doesn't bother us.I was so happy that Harry and Ron were going to live with us,along with Penny.

Me: "Ok,time to get back to planning our wedding." 

As soon as I said that Molly,Alice and Rose tackled me to the ground.