Carlisle's pov

I was standing with my family watching everyone run around panicking. McGonagal had sent the first and second years home,because they didn't know how to duel yet.I looked at my family and gave them order's on who they should go with.

Me: "Alright,Esme you stay here and help me with the injured.Rosalie will help anyone who is getting cornered."

Alice: "Emmett should keep close to Fred,because I had a vision of a wall falling on him and killing him."

Me: "Ok,Emmett stay close to Fred.The pack will be outside with Jasper and Alice."

I saw Arthur run up to us.

Arthur: "I'm sorry,but we need two more wands up in the tower."

Hope: "I'll go."

Crystal: "Me too."

Edward: "No,I'm not letting you go without me."

Crystal: "Sweetie,you need to help outside.They are going to have giant's and giant spider's."

Hope: "Beside's Eddie,me and C are always watching each others back."   

Me: "They have a point Edward."

Edward: "Fine,but you better be safe!"

Crystal: "I will be."

I smiled a little when they kissed their mate's and ran to the tower.The other's went to the spots that would need the most help,I looked out the window with Esme and saw a shield around the castle.After 10 minutes the shield was destroyed.

Esme: "I can't believe this is happening."

Me: "Me ether."

I started to get ready to fight and so did Esme when death eaters started flying all over the place.

.........

The end of the first battle was hard because we have lost so many kids.The pack,my kids and The Weasley family were ok. But we lost Remus and Tonks,we have not seen Hope or Crystal anywhere.

Me: "Some of us should go and find them." 

They all nod the pack,me and the kids went to look around.I was running around the tower with Sam but stopped when we heard a sob for help,it was coming from underneath a pile of rocks.Me and Sam started moving the rocks out of the way and what we found was a horrible sight.It was Hope and Crystal all beaten and cut up,Hope was the one calling for help but it was a barley a whisper,she had lost a lot of blood because of a big peace of glass in her side.Crystal barley had a pulse because all the really deep cuts all over her body,she even had some glass sticking out of her and she didn't have her eyes open.

Me: "Sam take Hope,I got Crystal!"

He nodded and picked up Hope while I gently picked up Crystal and we ran to the Great Hall.When we got there we heard gasp and screams around us,when we put them down Edward and Jacob were right by their side.

Me: "Edward listen to me,you need to take those peace's of glass out of her while I do the same to Hope."

He nods sadly.

Me: "Edward! You need to focus,Rosalie hold her down while Jacob holds Hope down."

We had to work real fast,but even after we got all the glass out they were both losing a lot of blood.I look at Sam and we both knew what had to be done.

Sam: "Carlisle you have to change them or else we're going to lose them.They barely have a heart beat."

Me: "I know, I'll do Hope."

Edward: "I'm afraid I won't be able to stop."

Me: "You will,my son."

After I said that we both bit their wrist and put a lot of venom into their bloodstream.We both let go at the same time and now we have to wait.