Edward's pov

I was waiting for Crystal and when she came down my mouth dropped.She laughed while she wrapped her arm's around my waist. 

Crystal: "You might want to close your mouth love.You might catch fly's."

Me: "I love that dress on you."

Crystal: "I bet."

We walked to the dinner and sat down near Harry and Hermione. She has been upset because Ron has a girlfriend named Lavender,who might I add is annoying.Me and Crystal held hands while we ate.It's a good thing Slughorn put a spell on my food and drink to make it taste like animal blood.I know Harry likes Ginny and he confirmed it when she came in upset,which caused him to stand up.I saw Crystal smile and laid her head on my shoulder. 

Slughorn: "Well Mr.Cullen!Where did you're dad work before he started working here?"

Me: "He worked as a doctor in Forks Washington." 

Slughorn: "So, he likes helping people?" 

Me: "He loves it,I'm actually studying to become a doctor." 

Slughorn: "Well, I'm sure you will make a fine doctor."

Me: "Thank you,sir."

......

After dinner we were in my room because since this is our last year here she is allowed to stay with me.I was waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. 

Me: "Please,don't tease me tonight!"

I can her laughter.

Crystal: "It's not my fault that you think that everything I wear is sexy on me."

She came out with in her pajamas.

Me: "Yes it is, because you have a very sexy body."

Crystal: "Oh,well thank you."

Me: "But I do like what is says though." 

We just laughed will she crawled into bed.

Crystal: "I thought you might." 

She kissed me and that started a make out session.After a 20 minute make out session we just laid there with our arms around each other.

Me: "You need some sleep love."

Crystal: "Why?"

I chuckled. 

Me: "Because we have Hope's birthday party tomorrow." 

Crystal: "Fine."

After a few minutes I heard slow breathing and then I knew she was asleep.I smiled.

Me: "Goodnight,my love."